⸨♥Chapter Five♥⸩

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     The members drummed with excitement as they were ushered into a long hall of industrial-looking doors. They had arrived at the escape room facility and were able to get private rooms so that they wouldn't have to worry about being on any cameras. Their company, JYPE, requested it to be that way as to avoid any rumors or staff taking unauthorized footage of security tapes to send to press outlets. The first door was opened and everyone peered in to check it out. Each escape room had a different layout and theme to avoid cheating; this room was decorated to look like an abandoned morgue. There was a prop dead body laid on the center table - tools, Manila envelopes, papers and mysterious bottles of liquids strewn about. Felix and Chan had wanted to go in first but backed away after seeing the spooky atmosphere. The Aussies were anything but brave when it came to horror themed things. Felix shamelessly clung to Chan's arm and turned to look at the staff member in charge of leading them to the rooms. "Umm do you have anything.. less scary?" He questioned, clearly unnerved by the disturbing theme.

     The staff chuckled and motioned toward the remaining rooms, "This is the only one with a darker theme

     The staff chuckled and motioned toward the remaining rooms, "This is the only one with a darker theme. The rest are pretty standard. I assume you'll want one of those instead." The blonde simply nodded and backed away from the opened door. The staff looked around the party expectantly, waiting for a pair to go inside. Jisung sighed. All of his friends were scaredy-cats. There was only one other member he knew could handle horror-related things. He took Minho's hand and pulled him inside before waving at the rest of the group as the door was closed and locked. The rest of the party made their ways to separate rooms; Chan and Felix ended up in a sci-fi themed room, Seungmin and Changbin in a Clue-inspired bedroom, and I.N and Hyunjin's room was set up to look like an old mansion's study.

     "Well, at least we got a head-start," Minho stated with a small smile and squeezed the hand that was still held in Jisung's before letting go. They were both much more at ease now that they were alone and able to take their time going through the room. Being stuck in a small dorm with the other members hampered their ability to do whatever they desired for fear of being caught and set them on edge. The two began searching the area, checking through the scattered papers and drawers for a clue. On the wall sat a large electrical panel lit up with flashing red lights. Each light had a corresponding button below it. Below that was a number pad that seemed to be deactivated.

     As Jisung was rifling through the drawers of a lone metal filing cabinet, the elder snuck up behind him and snaked his arms around his torso as he rested his chin on Jisung's shoulder. He pouted slightly when he got no response and gave a gentle squeeze around the other man's slender waist. "Hannie~ I don't want things to keep being weird between us. I don't like having to avoid each other so we don't do something and get caught..." he trailed off, the other's concentration finally being interrupted. Jisung rested his arms on those wrapped around him and melted into his embrace. They took a moment to savor the uninterrupted intimacy - both having craved the closeness since their last encounter.