⭐️⸨♥Chapter Sixteen & 1/2♥⸩⭐️

[short smutty addition to the last chapter while I plan my next one :') ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     Jisung mewled and writhed against the mattress as his boyfriend proceeded to bite and lap away at his muscular chest, leaving angry marks in the tanned skin as he did. He tugged at the belt used as a makeshift wrist restraint fixed to the frame of the bunk bed, face pressed against his bicep to muffle his lustful noises. "H-Hyung, Chan might come back soon," he warned between breathy moans, but made no concerted effort to stop the attention he was receiving. Minho smirked around the nipple he had carefully captured between his teeth as his hands slowly slid down the sides of Jisung's torso. He absolutely adored the younger's slightly curvy figure – especially his defined waist. Even though he had bulked up considerably over the past few months, his petite body still struck the perfect balance between masculine and feminine. He was compact enough that even Minho's small hands could easily grasp around his hips and waist.

"If you want me to speed up, you should've just said so," Minho teased huskily. Jisung's response was abruptly cut off by a wanton groan when the elder's hands easily slipped his sweatpants past his hips and grasped at his excitable cock. His slender thighs quivered and arms tensed as he tried his best to keep from thrusting into Minho's grip, causing the metal bed frame to creak as the leather restraint was pulled at once again. The latter's hand worked up a regular pace until he found a rhythm that left his beloved whimpering and quietly moaning his name. His own neglected member twitched and demanded attention, so he straddled Jisung's thigh and rutted against the soft flesh as he observed the effect his touch had. The sight of the younger male's body reacting  to the stimulation his hand provided while he couldn't do anything but struggle against the belt fastened around his slim wrists and instinctively thrust into Minho's hand left the elder breathless.

A slight sheen had gathered across Jisung's forehead as he feverishly rocked his hips beneath Minho and bit down on his lower lip, trying his best to suppress the lustful sounds that threatened to escape. His eyes that had been tightly squeezed shut fluttered open and met Minho's. His gaze was uncharacteristically intense;  his high degree of desire for the other man was obvious. The elder released his firm grip around the leaking length and adjusted himself so that he could instead experimentally grind his boxer-clad ass down against it. Jisung hissed at the sudden contact and drew his legs up so his feet were planted flat against the mattress. He used the new position to thrust his pelvis up against Minho - the power of which elicited a surprised gasp from the elder as he was nearly bucked off. His hands found residency against Jisung's strong pecs so he could stabilize himself before continuing his grinding.

Minho dragged his fingernails along his boyfriend's chest and pinched harshly at his nipples once he reached them, knowing from their past experiences that the slight pain would most likely serve to amplify Jisung's pleasure. His assumption was proven correct as the latter let out a broken moan and let his head fall back against the pillow, breathing out a string of obscenities. Their hips continued to work together as they chased their orgasms; both men left panting from the pleasurable friction. The fluidity of Minho's body rolls combined with the feeling of his firm ass pressing against Jisung's erection and the wet sounds produced by the elder's pre-cum slicked cock as he desperately fisted it shoved Jisung over the edge. With a grunt, his hot cum shot out against the other's clothed cheeks, leaving the back of his boxers damp. Before the discomfort from the wetness could set in, Minho's hips stuttered as he followed suit and released his own climax between their half-naked bodies.

Once he had finished milking the remaining semen from his sensitive length, Minho carefully rose from his position over Jisung's hips, discarded his soiled boxers, and retrieved a handful of tissues. After wiping Jisung's stomach and hips free from the now-cooled sticky white substance, his arms were finally freed from where they had been restrained. The sharp edge of the leather had dug into the skin, leaving purplish-red imprints. Minho frowned slightly and took hold of his hands, pressing healing kisses to the marks craved into his lover's wrists. Jisung smiled sheepishly as he assured that it didn't hurt much. In all honesty, he really liked the vulnerable feeling of his limbs being restricted while they fooled around and the residual marks that were left behind. He trusted Minho with his entire being, so the idea of him using his body however he wanted to while he couldn't resist was a massive turn on. Jisung knew that Minho would never intentionally hurt him.

"C'mere, darling," Jisung beckoned affectionately as he patted at his chest, to which Minho immediately placed his head upon while he hooked a leg over the others' and draped an arm over his middle. His tired eyes slipped shut as he felt slender fingers slide through his hair and down his back before stilling at his waist. Jisung nosed against his messy locks and hugged him impossibly closer, inhaling the lingering sweet smell of his shampoo. "You're so lovely," he praised against the top of his head. A contented yawn escaped, leading his eyes to fall closed as well.

"Goodnight, my dearest Hannie," Minho spoke softly after a few minutes of comfortable silence had passed, only to be met with a slight snore and tightened embrace in response. The man amusedly blew air from his nose before he covered their entangled bodies with the fuzzy blanket by their feet whilst trying his best to not disturb his beloved boyfriend's slumber. By the time their exhausted leader had finally made his way home and into the top bunk, both men were snoozing peacefully in each other's arms.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[why do a lot of my smut chapters end in sleep? Idk man, sex is tiring and post-orgasmic naps are really nice I guess

I'm still trying to plan the best way to set it up but more ✨spicy times✨ are coming soon, this time with some additional stuff featuring sub Lino...~

I also hope to update my other story soon - if you guys are into more angsty things maybe you'd like it :') ]

[edit to add: BROOOO THIS MOVE BOUTTA MAKE ME ACT UP🥵 https://youtube.com/shorts/AUTP7TQkeWY?feature=share]