Page 14 - Us and rides!

"But..why does it seem like I'm going on a date? Never mind."

She searched through her entire closet and finally came across the dress she was searching for. She hurriedly went to the washroom to change. Soon she came out.

"Omo! I'm looking so pretty in this dress!"

She said admiring her dress. Then she put on some light makeup, looked at the body mirror one last time and left.

I'm feeling really nervous. But even I don't know why. Since the start of our friendship, this is the first time only the two of us going out as usually, we go out in a group.

It's almost making me feel like I'm going on a date. Maybe I'm nervous because this is the first time only two of us are going out.

Hope everything turns out great.

As the amusement park is pretty far away from where I live. I took a cab and get inside. After a long ride, I paid the driver and came out of the cab. I was looking around in amusement.

"Wow, this amusement park is so amusing! No wonder why he suggested coming here. He has good taste when it comes to places," she complimented.

I suddenly noticed Jungkook as I run to him.

"Hey, Kookie! Sorry if you had to wait a lot," I apologized.

"No, it's okay. I just arrived too," he said smiling.

"Oh, then let's go?" I ask.

"Yeah sure," he nods.

He said as he held my hand and entered through the gate.

My heart was beating rapidly as it was the first time he held my hand willingly and not mistakenly. I was in my own thoughts when Jungkook said something.

"You're looking gorgeous today."

He said not looking at me, still walking. Then we stopped after entering through the gate and he looked at me.

"Thank you," I replied shyly.

"In which ride you wanna go first?" He asked smiling.

"Whatever you like."

"No, today we're here for you. So tell me. Where do you wanna go first?" He asked smiling sweetly.

"For me?" Oh, my heart! "Ahem! I wanna ride Pirates ship!"

"Wah! I thought you'd say you want to ride on a Roller coaster."

"We'll go there too but first Pirates ship!" I replied, very excited.

"Okay!" He says showing thumbs up.

He said as he took me there. We carefully sat as the ride started. It starts off slowly. My heart slowly started beating fast too. I was very excited.

"Jungkook it's gonna be so fun!" I said couldn't hold back my excitement.

"Yes!"

It started going to a higher position as everyone screamed in excitement. Jungkook and I didn't forget to join in. We screamed in excitement as well.

"Woah!" We both shout at the same time.

After the exciting ride came to an end we came out from there.

"Wah! That was scary! But was fun too!" I said, still thrilled.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun. The start is fun! What are we going to ride next?" He asks.