Page 9 - Beginning Of Something New

I love him.

Hearing that Jungkook started blushing hard.

The teacher has already left. You started to put everything in your bag as it's now lunch period. While you were busy doing so Jungkook called you.

"Y/n?" He called.

"Hm?" She hummed in response while packing.

"Would you like to have lunch with me? I want you to meet my friends." He said smiling.

What?! Jungkook? The Jeon Jungkook, want's me to have lunch with him? And not only that but he also wants me to meet his friends?

I think they're going to mass bully me! No wonder he was being so nice. Oh god, I'm scared!

"W-Why?" She asks, trying not to sound scared.

Was I that horrible to her? Why she's so scared of me?

"Don't be scared. I just want to have lunch with my friend and want my friends to meet my new friend," he said as he smiles widely.

"Friend? Me?" She asked pointing at herself.

"Yes!" He nods excitedly. "We're friends, right?"

OH MY GOD! My crush wants to be my friend! This is the most precious moment for me! So that's why he is acting all good? So, I was scared for nothing?

"Are we not friends?" He asks pouting sadly.

"O-Of course we're! Don't pout like that." Or else I'll faint.

"Why?" He asked innocently.

"B-Because...Jungkook we've to go for lunch right? Let's go! Your friends might be waiting for us!" She says changing the topic.

"Oh! Yeah, right! Let's go!" He replied realizing.

You both went to the cafeteria where you guys saw Jungkook's friends, sitting at one of the tables. You guys walked to them and just like a gentleman, Jungkook pulled out a chair for you to sit.

"Thank you," she flashes a cute smile.

Y/n thanked him and takes her seat. After her Jungkook also takes his seat beside her.

"Oh~" Everyone teased.

"Um, what's going on between you two huh?" Jin asked, smelling something fishy.

"Are you guys dating?! Kookie I'm your best friend but you never told me," Taehyung said pouting sadly.

Jungkook chuckled a little, "No Taehyungie hyung, we're not dating. We're just friends," he said as he smiles.

"What is the reason for you being playful today, huh?" Namjoon asked, couldn't figure out his sudden change of behaviour.

"Nothing. It's just I want to go back to my old self," Jungkook replied smiling.

"That's the first great choice you've ever made," Yoongi said jokingly.

Everyone spent their time talking while Y/n was sitting there awkwardly, looking down. Jimin noticed that and decide on starting a conversation.

"Okay, guys! Enough talking!" He turned to face Jungkook, "Jungkook will you introduce us to this young lady?" Jimin said smiling.

"Oh right! I literally forgot that she's here," he said as he laughed.

Are you serious?! Am I that unimportant?! If yes then why did you want to be friends, to begin with?!

Oh sheit! "You guys keep on distracting me so I forgot to mention her," he said as he looked for Y/n's thoughts. Is it okay?