Page 11 - Communicate

Jungkook was walking straight to his home while daydreaming.

"Ah! How can a person be this much cute?! Now how am I going to sleep tonight?! Is it this much fun when we talk to our soulmate whom we have a crush on?! I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world."

Jungkook soon reached his house while a smile plastered on his face can be seen. When Jungkook's dad opened the door, Jungkook happily entered.

"You came home early today?" Jungkook asked with a gentle smile.

"Y-Yes. But what are you so happy about?" His dad asked as he was really surprised.

"Why are you so surprised? I'm happy because something really good happened today," he replied.

Hearing him a smile formed on his father's lips.

"What is it? May I know?" He asked showing a gentle smile.

Jungkook's face totally turned red and he ran away leaving his dad dumbfounded. Jungkook's dad scratched his nape in confusion.

"What did just happened?" He asked himself, totally confused.

Then he suddenly realized something and started laughing loudly. Soon Jungkook's mom came out hearing all the laughing.

"Why are you laughing so loudly? Are you having a stroke? And who came just now?" She asks.

Jungkook's dad chuckled and said, "Jungkook came." He said looking somewhere else.

"Are you serious? He never comes home this early. That's surprising," she said looking at the direction her husband is looking at. Trying to figure out where he is looking.

"But why are you chuckling though?" she asked looking at him.

"He came home early because there's a reason behind it," he said chuckling. Still looking somewhere else.

"What? Is he sick?!" She asks in worry.

He Sighs, "Yes! You got that right. He is sick," he said in a dramatic way still looking at thin air.

"It's probably because of the food! I knew that the maid put something in our breakfast! You did see Jungkook's face when he took a bite, right? His face totally turned pale! I'm pretty sure now he's having problems with his stomac-" She got cut off by him.

He sighs. "It's not the kind of sickness you're talking about," he again Sighs. "He is lovesick," he said in a dramatic way, still looking at thin air.

"What? He is lovesick?" She asks in confusion.

"He is in love yobo! He is in love! La~ La La La, La~ La La La, La~" He said as he started walking away dancing.

"What did just happened? Why everyone loves to leave me dumbfounded?!" She whined like a baby and left from there.

After taking a bath Jungkook lay down on his bed and sighed.

"I'm feeling bored. It was fun when I was with Y/n. Talking about her, I wonder why she can't hear my thoughts clearly. I mean, she isn't a device that will say connection problem."

Jungkook drifted into deep thought and decided something.

"Why not try to contact her but as a stranger? I'll get to talk with her and I'll get my answer too."

Y/n was lying in her bed talking to herself.

"Why is Jungkook suddenly acting so sweet? He e-even called me c-cute!" Her face turned red as she got flustered.

"Is he falling for me?!" Her eyes widen in shock. "No way! Maybe he just wants to behave nicely. I mean, he wasn't only sweet to me but to everyone. Maybe I'm just overthinking," she sighs.

Hey! Are you listening?

Huh? What was that?

It's me! Your soulmate!

Huh?! Really?!

Yes.

I thought...I don't have a soulmate?

Why?

It's because I tried to communicate but no one answered so...

You did?

Hm.

Maybe I was sleeping at that time?

Yeah, it can be the reason too.

So mind introducing yourself?

Oh right! I'm y/n. Nice to...um...hear you?

She laughed, "What the hell?!"

Oh, hello Y/n. Nice to hear you too. I'm...Justin!

Justin? Nice name. I like it.

You do? Thanks.

"What should I ask him? Hm..."

So, how was your day?

I think today was the best day ever.

Really? What a coincidence. Same with me!

Seems like both of us got lucky today.

You're right.

So, what are your hobbies or what do you like?

Hmm... there are a lot of things actually...

Y/n started telling him about her hobbies and what she likes & Jungkook kept listening. To him, it all felt like a dream. He never thought he would fall for her. He never thought she would turn out to be his soulmate. To him, he is the luckiest guy that ever existed.

You guys were talking about this and that then suddenly he said something unexpected.

This is the reason I like you.

Huh?!