Page 2 - The New change

When he heard what Chanyeol said, his reaction again turned to a normal one.

"I'm not here to talk to you," he turned to Y/n. "Y/n, what about my homework?" he asks in a cold tone.

"O-Oh! It's in my bag! I-I'll go to take it and give it back to you, hm?"

She said and left from there. When she leaves Jungkook turns to face Chanyeol.

"So yeah, you were saying something?" Jungkook says showing a bit of attitude.

"I'm not here to talk to you," he said showing a cold look.

Chanyeol left from there leaving Jungkook pissed off. Everyone around him started whispering encountering the moment. Jungkook made a fist in anger and punch the wall really hard. Which caused the whispers to stop immediately.

Jungkook started walking towards class when Y/n approached him.

"Oppa! Here is your notebook!" she shouted while approaching him. Oh, shoot! Dang it Chanyeol! Because of you, I called him oppa! I'm dead now! She thought.

What? Jungkook thought but then said, "What did you say? Say that again?" he said in a calm but scary tone.

"H-Here is your n-notebook," she said in a scared tone.

"No! Before that!"

He suddenly shouted at her, causing her to flinch.

"O-Oppa," she replied in a lower and scared tone.

"Hm, why did you call me oppa? Are we close enough that you called me oppa? Did I give you permission to call me that?" he asks still in that scary tone.

Y/n remained silent since she didn't know how to reply.

"Why are you not talking?! Did I give you my permission or not?!" He shouts yet another time.

She again flinch and replied, "N-No, I-I'm s-sorry. I'll never call you oppa ever again. I promise," she said in one go as she was really scared.

"Hm, if I ever hear that coming from your mouth, I'll lock you in the classroom. Then you can chill with the ghosts here, okay?"

"I-I'm sorry," she said as she bowed to him.

He smirked and said, "I like it when you're scared of me," he patted her head.

Then he walked away leaving you speechless.

Woah! What was that?! He didn't kill me?! I was almost dead! This is the first time he behaved at least a little sweetly towards me. She thought as she smiled since she got away with it this time.

Suddenly some girl approached you looking not so happy.

"Huh," she rolled her eyes and said, "Still ugly," Girl 1 said as she smirked.

"Am I a mirror? No, right? Then why are you admiring yourself here? Please admire yourself somewhere else," Y/n replied in a calm tone while smiling.

The girls beside Girl 1 started laughing at Girl 1.

"Yah! Stop laughing!"

She shouts in anger & they stopped laughing.

Jungkook was coming to you for some reason. But then he noticed that some girls are arguing with you.

Wait... He narrowed his eyes. Is it Stacy? Is she bullying Y/n?! I swear to god! If she's bullying Y/n, she's dead! No one can bully her except for me! He thought.