Page 10 - Too Sweet

"No, Y/n will go with me."

Y/n gets confused and turned to face that person.

"Jungkook?" My heartu- My heartu is- OH MY GOD!

Hearing her he smiles secretly. "Yes, you'll go with me." He demands.

"Huh? She'll never go with you, right Y/n?" Chanyeol asked looking at Y/n.

She stayed silent for a moment then said, "I'll go with Jungkook."

"Look, she's not go- Wait what?! Why?!" Chanyeol whined.

"It's because he is my friend too," she said giving a glance at Jungkook.

"Since when you became friends with him?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Since this morning," she replies sternly.

"Look Y/n, he is trapping you. Don't get fooled by him!" He says worriedly.

"Chanyeol, don't overreact! He isn't fooling me." Right, Kookie?

Yes, don't worry.

"And how are you so sure?" He asks a bit coldly.

 "Because I know he won't do anything that can cause harm." I...want to fall for you more...don't betray me.

Jungkook chuckled a bit and said, "See? Let's go Y/n!" He said as he smiles sweetly.

"Hm, let's go." Aw, don't smile like that! I can't resist that!

And that's what I want!

"Y/n, that's not fair! I'm your best friend, right?!" He asks, feeling defeated.

"Of course you're. But we go home together every day, don't we? Can't you go home today without me? Bye~" She smiles and looked at Jungkook, "Let's go Jungkook!"

By saying that you and Jungkook left from there. Leaving Chanyeol all alone.

"I wanted to be a good man just for you. I spend less time with my friends just for you. I did everything even if I hated it, just for you.

And now you're asking Who are you? That Jungkook will steal her from me. I've to do something soon!"

He said in trusfration and left from there.

Soon after you guys left school. Although Jungkook's house is in the opposite direction he is still waking you to your home.

Isn't his house on the opposite way? "Jungkook?" She called him.

"Hm?" He looked at her.

"Isn't your house in the opposite way?" She asks.

"Hm, so what?" He questions back casually.

"What if you get late?"

"Don't worry about me. I always go home late," he replied.

"O-OAh."

A few minutes have passed. You guys are still walking but not talking to each other. Which is creating an awkward silence.

It's getting so awkward! Should I say something?

Y/n's thoughts got interrupted by Jungkook.

"Y/n, you want some Ice-cream?" He asks.

"Huh? What?" She asked as she just get back to her sense.

Jungkook pointed at an Ice-cream stall and said, "Ice cream?"

"No, than-"

Y/n didn't get to finish as Jungkook dragged her by holding her hand. He didn't notice that but your heart started beating rapidly. This is your first time feeling something like this. It is totally a different feeling which you have never felt before.