Page 4 - What Is Happening?

Oh god, I'm so confused right now! Jungkook thought.

Y/n stood up from her seat and turned around just to see Jungkook standing there with a shocked expression.

"Jungkook? I'm sorry again. I should've been more careful," she said smiling while wiping her tears.

Jungkook smiled back and said, "It's okay, actually I'm sorry for shouting at you for such a lame reason. Actually, I'm a bit stressed today as today is our basketball match," he said showing an awkward smile.

"Uh...it's fine. I can understand, sometimes out of stress it happens." I was so wrong about him. He never apologize but today he did and to who? Me! I shouldn't have judged him so quickly.

But he shouldn't take out his anger at me!

Jungkook chuckled after hearing your thoughts and smiled.

"Will you come over to watch our match and cheer for me? I'll be really happy if you come. I want to make it up to you," Hhe said smiling.

Why is he suddenly smiling so much today?! I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach! Is he sick?! "O-Of course! I'll be happy to cheer for you!"

B-Butterflies? "T-Thank you," he said while scratching his nape.

After saying that he left from there.

What was that?! Why is he behaving so nicely?! It's so out of his character! And he is smiling too?! He is giving me butterflies!

I've never seen his smile so much before! But...he looks so good when he smiles. He should smile more often.

Jungkook is in the boy's locker room where others are changing into their sports outfit for the match.

"H-Hyung?" He called Jimin while shuttering.

"Hm?" Jimin just hummed while changing his outfit.

"We can hear the thoughts of who we're close to, right?" Jungkook asked.

"Hm, and you're the one who said this before. If you know then why are you asking?" Jimin asked annoyedly.

"C-Can we hear the thoughts of whom we b-bully?" He asked nervously.

Hearing that Jimin halted and turned to Jungkook.

"And why are you asking this all of a sudden?" He asked as he is feeling kinda suspicious of Jungkook's act.

"N-No reason! I'm just curious, you know?" He replied still stuttering.

"No, you can't unless you guys are closer or are soulmates. At least that's what I've been hearing since my childhood," Jimin replied.

Are we close? I don't think so. And I think she hates me.

"By the way, where is your girlfriend?" Jimin asked.

"She's probably in class. I don't know," he replied shrugging.

"That means she's actually your girlfriend?!" Jimin asked in a teasing yet surprised way.

"Yes..." He replied while changing, being inattentive to what Jimin is saying.

"What?! Really?! I never knew! Why you never told me!" Jimin asked totally shocked.

"Wait, what did you say?! No! She's not!" He replied coming back to his cold form, a bit flustered.

"You just said Yes that means it's a yes!" Jimin smirked while showing a teasing look.