Page 1 - The Birthday party

A week ago

At the party club, everyone was dancing to the beat enjoying their moment. Colourful lights bathed the club with beautiful hues making it all the more exciting for the guests. The host on the other hand was waiting for his friend's arrival when someone entered.

"Hey, Jungkookie! Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you, Jiminshi!" Jungkook replied with a smile.

"Wait?! Did the school's heartthrob just smile?! If your fan girls were here, they probably would've fainted by now," Jimin stated and laughed.

"Yeah don't talk about them. They're pretty..." he says and pauses for a bit.

"Huh?!" Jimin gets surprised.

"Annoying!" he completes as he rolled his eyes.

"And I thought...Never mind..." Jimin said showing an annoyed look.

Saying that Jimin starts to look around. Looking at the guests he couldn't help but be amazed by the gathering.

"Seems like you invited everyone," he said kind of surprised.

"Yes, I did," he says being proud but I don't know why.

Jimin looked at him annoyedly, "Why so proud man? Why so proud?" Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.  "Whatever, where's that Y/n girl, your girlfriend?"Jimin asks in a teasing tone.

"Yah! How many times do I need to tell you that SHE'S.NOT.MY.GIRLFRIEND?!" he said getting annoyed.

"You would be around her 24/7 and you're saying, she's not your girlfriend?!" Jimin scoffs in disbelief.

"I just bully her. There's nothing in between us," he stated as he crossed his arms.

"Well, I think the last time when I heard, she was 17. Mean's she's turning 18 soon. What if she's your soulmate?" he again said in a teasing tone.

"No chance that she's my soulmate!"

Jimin laughs at him, "By the way, did you try to communicate with your soulmate?" he asks.

"I tried at least 100 times but I couldn't communicate. Do you know why?" Jungkook asked genuinely confused.

"Y/n probably haven't turned 18 yet, that's why," Jimin replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Yah Hyung! Will you stop?!" Jungkook said angrily.

"Okay okay, sorry!" he said as he laughed even more.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes, "Where are the other Hyungs?" Jungkook asks.

"They're probably on their way here."

Just then someone again entered and loudly starts to speak with a huge smile on his face.

"Soulmate! You're here already?!" The person asks getting surprised.

Feeling that he recognizes the voice Jimin turned around and also shouted once noticing the person.

"Alien?! I missed you so much!" Jimin says in excitement.

"Me too!"

They started hugging each other excitedly.

"Are you guys done Jiminshi and Taehyung hyung?" he asked annoyedly.

"Yah! Why are you spoiling our special moment?! Do you even know it's been such a long time since we last met?!" Jimin said dramatically.

"Yeah but...hasn't it been only a day? I mean, we got our holiday just yesterday & you met him at school the other day too," he stated crossing his arms.