𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕗?

FOLLOW FOR MORE

You know Prince Jakeob and Scottlus.

In fact, you know their names better than even me, maybe?

...

You knew Prince Connor within the few minutes I've told you of him.

But maybe you know of another name?

...

Prince Line was the second oldest of the Lupian royal family.

He stood patiently waiting for his older brother, the eldest, Prince Henri, to come over to his corner of the banquet room.

Unfortunately, the prince heir was busy, because now that another royal family was here he had every opportunity to try and win favor with them.

Prince Line scoffed at the Galantis King and Queen who suddenly laughed at what looked like a political joke made by Prince Henri.

Line shook his drink a little bit, a light pink wine that wasn't very strong in flavor, in fact more sweet than anything.

He tilted his head up, absentmindedly aware of the fact that his youngest brother was gone from the dinner hall. Otherwise, he would've hovered around him for a few minutes, in an attempt to entertain himself.

The Galantis prince was gone from the hall as well.

Prince Line yawned, a tiny feeling of surprise ripple through him.

Perhaps he was more tired than he thought.

You know Prince Jakeob and Scottlus.

You knew Prince Connor within the few minutes I've told you of him.

Now you have the very basic knowledge of Prince Line.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that information will only last for a few minutes longer.