𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥

FOLLOW FOR MORE

TW: THROW-UP

"Ah!"

Jimmy jumped away, turning a pale green himself at the sight of someone throwing up. He worriedly scooted a little further away and Scott blushed.

"I just threw up", remarked the Lupian prince.

"Yes." Replied Jimmy. "Are you not feeling well?"

Scott sat still for a moment, trying to regain composure.

"I just felt weird for a moment. I think I'm spacesick?"

This was the best guess Scott could give, for at 9 years old he had little to none experience with medical training or space flight.

Jimmy tilted his head. "Do you want to go get medicine?"

The Galantis Prince sat up a little straighter, as if he was about to run through the entire ship to get to the medic unit in the space station.

Scott quickly shook his head. "No," he said. "My parents cannot know that I showed signs of weakness near you. They'd never let me hear the end of it."

Jimmy blinked. "What?"

Suddenly, a jolt.

Scott quickly jumped away from his puddle of throw-up as he was tossed to the side, and Jimmy was promptly squashed by the Lupian prince landing on him.

"Sorry!" squealed Scott as Jimmy let out a yelp.

Jimmy winced as his Cod head squished against his side uncomfortably.

Then he let out a shriek.

Scott looked up at the prince.

The pale, eyes widened prince whose mouth was in a little o.

"T-the planet!" whimpered Jimmy. "I think your planet is... exploding!"