𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙

FOLLOW FOR MORE

"Thank you~"

"And they agree, too~"

"Though you gave us it all,"

"I'm afraid we must leave now~"

If there was one thing that was Jakeob's favorite, it was singing.

As a way to pass time, Jakeob quietly sang to himself the songs of his kingdom, but being careful not to get distracted in case he got lost.

Jakeob was, admittedly, the tiniest bit worried.

If there was one thing he knew, it was that intruding on another royal family's private quarters could end up in catastrophic consequences.

Just saying that sentence in his head gave him chills.

He wasn't first in line for the family throne of Galantis, his older sister, Elisabeth, was. 

This meant that if Jakeob was caught, and the Lupians took this as an offense, punishments for the young prince would be dire.

Jakeob didn't like getting in trouble with his parents, who were kind and faithful.

He shuddered again. And then stopped.

He had come to a fork in the hall, where one branched off into a hall with more luxurious velvety carpet and pretty lights. If the Lupian family quarters were anywhere, it'd be there.

But while he barely glanced at the other hall, a dimly lit metal one, he paused.

And chilled again.

Why was he cold? If anything, Jakeob would have been cold in the dining hall, where all those Lupian elves radiated a frost Jakeob had never known before.

But cryo powers got more extreme as the blood became purer. The chills he had been just feeling were identical to when he had accidentally brushed hands with the second eldest Lupian prince.

Which meant the third Lupian prince had been here.

Grinning, Jakeob took off down the metal hall.

Maybe he was getting somewhere.