Ch.3

After graduation, I spent about 4 years at home- isolated and depressed. Unlike the other kids, I had no desire to go to college or work a job... I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to do with my life besides being an actress... I couldn't imagine my life going any other way. Besides, my family didn't have the funds to send me off to college anyway. That was an extremely dark time in my life... my mental health took a sharp decline and I cut out all of the friends I had from high school after Vladimir disappeared. Him leaving me with no explanation or warning really scarred my phsyche. After that I decided that I would never get so close to a friend or a romantic interest ever again.. I couldn't bear the pain of  someone leaving me abruptly like that ever again. So I stayed to myself. All I did was watch movies, read books, read, write and eat. I grew depressed and stopped taking care of myself all together and I gained about 100 pounds.

Another year passed by after I settled on working with my mom at the button factory and had lost all of my weight. I gained my confidence back but I was still lost and confused in my life. I saved up enough money and the courage to finally move to america to start my acting career all on my own. I said goodbye to everyone, packed up all my stuff and ended up in  Los Angeles. For two years I auditioned for roles non stop. I got a few parts in some little films, got myself a manager, made some friends and started to make a name for myself. My life was finally turning around!!

After some time, I got a huge a list-lead role in the movie "the heroine". My fame and success sky rocketed from there. I was now an A lister in Hollywood just like I always wanted!! All I did was film movies and I was content with my life. I had a few boyfriends here and there but they never could quite give me the connection I was looking for.... I longed for the connection I had with Vova but I could never get those same feelings. I never forgot about him and I often wondered if he was okay, what he was doing, if he is still alive, or what he would think of me and my life right now. I fantasized about telling him about my new life and hearing his happy and proud reaction and just spending time with him like the old days.

A few years later, I had to have been like 30 at this time? I settled down and got engaged to another famous actor named Tony santaña. We were the power couple and the face of Hollywood. I will admit that I settled with him.. he wasn't the smartest or the humblest man.. but he understood what it was like to be in the public eye and that was rare. Two months before the wedding, I sat in my luxury living room with the dress tailor lady's getting my fitting- the tv playing in the background as we designed my dress. I payed no mind to it until I heard-...

"Russia's new president, Vladimir Putin has just attended his first inauguration today. The former KGB agent is a geopolitical mystery who has appeared out of thin air and promises save the country of Russia..."
The CNN reporter explained as they played video footage of Vladimir in his inauguration.

"Oh my god.... OH MY GOD!"
I screamed as the wine glass I was once holding dropped out of my hand and shattered on the floor.

"What miss?! What is it?"
The tailor lady's questioned

I squirmed out of the dress that the ladies held up to my body and fell to my knees at the tv as I watched intensely.

"Vladimir?!...."
My heart started to race out of my chest as I studied him on the tv. Though he was a lot older and more matured, he was still very cute and attractive... just a lot more manly looking. Very serious and calm. His appearance was a shock to me as the only image I held of him in my head was how I last saw him; A senior in high school. I studied the lines in his face, his once full head of hair now a receding hair line...... his wedding ring.

I was left so In shock after seeing him. He's alive?! KGB agent?!
He's the fucking president of Russia?!....

 He's alive?! KGB agent?!He's the fucking president of Russia?!