"Always one step ahead I see." We both laughed. At this point our accents were out and were highly noticeable since everyone had a French accent. No one could place our accents even though they were pretty popular.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"The fastest flight out of this City of Hate is at 11am today." Chloe clarified while emphasizing the 'City of Hate.' I laughed relieved that I would be able to start a new life. I could tell Chloe thought the same way.

"It's 9:28 right now. We should have lunch early. Like a brunch!" Chloe exclaimed. I clapped at the idea.

"Yes my queen." I bowed. "Whatever you wish." We both giggled and walked to a small cafe a few blocks away from the park center.

When we got there, it was almost empty. There were only a couple of tables holding customers. The setting was beautifully decorated, though. The interior was white painted wood plank with accents of black. There was real ivy covering part a corner. There were several hanging baskets filled with succulents and mini succulent pots at every table. There were a few paintings hanging here and there with a modern black frame and white border. The paintings depicted beautiful places in Paris most were during sunsets or sunrises. There was an older looking lady, probably in her 60s, behind the counter in a work uniform, her name tag said: "Hi, I'm Rosa!".

"Good morning! How can I help you both!" She said cheerfully with a thick Italian accent.

"Hi Rosa! We'll take two of the barbecue pork sandwiches." I ordered knowing what Chloe wanted.

"Okay! Anything else?"

"And two rose milk teas. Could you add extra boba, please?" Chloe ordered already knowing what I wanted.

"Yes of course! That will be $18.09." Rosa replied. The silence was awkward between us and Rosa. I decided after a few seconds to break it.

"How long has this cafe been here, I haven't seen it?" I inquired

"Not for long, just a few months, actually. I got a job here when it first opened. My granddaughter goes to school in Paris, and ever since her mother left, me and my husband have been taking care of her." Rosa opened up. Chloe and I exchanged glances.

"Would your granddaughter happen to go to College François DuPont?" Chloe asked.

"Why yes, she does. Do you go there? You look about her age?"

"Yeah, Chloe and I both go there." I cleared my throat. "Would your granddaughter's name happen to be a Lila Rossi?" I held my breath afraid of the answer. Rosa perked up.

"Yes! That's her! Are you one of her friends?"

"I'm afraid not." I replied. Rosa gave me a questioning look. How could such a sweet lady be the grandmother of a horrendous, demon, liar child. I couldn't find the words to keep going.

"Lila Rossi transferred to our class around 4 months ago. She started lying to our classmates." Chloe said, saving me. "At first it was little things like: I saved Jagged Stone's cat from an airport runway, I'm ladybug's best friend, I have a miraculous, etc. But after a few months it was: Marinette" Chloe placed a hand on my shoulder, "stole the answer key to a test that we took yesterday, Marinette stole my necklace, Marinette pushed me down the stairs, I have a lying disease, I went to Achu with Prince Ali. Now it's at the point where our class is physically hurting Mari! They tried to force her to become friends with Lila by setting her up with the most annoying dude ever, again, causing us to drop out of College François DuPont!" Chloe explained mimicking Lila's high pitched voice. Rosa looked pale.

"A-Are you sure it's not a misunderstanding?" Rosa stuttered.

"I'm afraid not." I replied getting out of my stupor. "If you need proof, I can take you to her cla-" Rosa cut me off