"You'll see. You'll see what I'm doing and you'll understand, both of you will." Wilbur sniffs. "Tommy, this is for the best, this is the best thing to do, you will come to learn that. You will."

"Take some words of advice from your great leader." Dream drawls. "Embrace the future Rosie, stop holding onto the past."

I narrow my eyes. "Stay out of it."

He holds up his hands in mock surrender. "God I love it when you boss me around."

"Jesus." I scrunch my face up in disgust. "You are helping a lunatic destroy our home, stop acting like a fucking cunt."

"That's a new one."

"I'm going to kill you." Tommy spits, enraged, scrawny arms flailing next to my head as he attempts to rush at Dream. 

"Whoa, whoa Tommy stop! Tommy stop!" Me and Wilbur are screaming, Dream leaning against a wall, too relaxed, too calm. I managed to shove him back, and turn to face the others. Dream nods in our direction. 

"Keep him under control or I'm going to fix the problem he's creating."

"Keep threatening him and you're going to have a new problem to deal with."

"Ah I missed this Princess; you, me, and the little death threats you always seem to love, which, have I ever mentioned how hot they are by the way?" He chuckles. "By all means, keep going, because both of us know you could never actually follow through."

"You want to test that theory?" My eye twitches, and my stomach bubbles with a mixture of anger, anger at him and Wilbur and the patronising way he's treating me, and disgust. "And I haven't missed you, get out."

He hums, looking from me to Wilbur and then back again. "As discussed Wilbur, I'll be in touch soon." He turns his attention back to Tommy. "Nice try kiddo, better luck next time. Rosie, I'll definitely be seeing you around. Love you!" He calls out over his shoulder, those awful, spiteful words ricocheting off the stone passageways, hammering again and again and again into my head. 

That's when the flood gates burst. 

With an infuriated scream, Tommy launches past me, hands outstretched towards Wilbur, a pale blonde blur of bottled up rage descending upon an extremely unprepared Wilbur. 

I stumble into the doorway, trying to catch my bearings while Tommy literally jumps on top of Wilbur, skinny arms wrapping around his neck, different limbs flailing off in all different direction s and both of them scream bloody murder. 

Tommy's got one arm strangling Wilbur, the other launching a barrage of frenzied punches into wherever he can land one, into his cheek and his shoulder and his chest, legs wrapped around him like a monkey. 

"AH STOP TOMMY!" Wilbur yells, a hand shielding his face and the other twisted into Tommy's shirt to try and rip him off. 

"I hate you! I hate you! You can't blow it up! You can't!" Tommy screeches furiously, clawing at Wilbur's eyes, while I run towards them. 

"Tommy stop! Tommy get off him!" I try and scream, but I doubt either of them can hear me over their own voices. I grip the back of his shirt with both hands and yank as a hard as I can, but he uses his other hand to grip onto Wilbur.

Wilbur screams in pain, and I can hear Niki's footsteps echoing in the background. 

"Oh my god!" She says in horror, coming to a stop before us. "What-"

"Help me get him off!" I call out to her, now wrapping my arms around Tommy's waist and attempting to pull him away from a thrashing Wilbur. Niki rushes over, detaching Tommy's arms from Wilburs face and unwinding them from around his neck. We both manage to seperate them, Tommy and I crashing down onto the floor while he writhes on top of me, flailing around in an attempt to break free and attack Wilbur.