Christmas Eve

Third Person's POV

It's Christmas season and the group are celebrating it at the cabin on Christmas day. On Christmas Eve, the Romano Mafia traditionally throws a party for all members and their attending dates.

It's been about a month since graduation and only a few weeks since Pietro's drama. Zolia has recovered rather well and now it's time to continue with their outside life.

Today is the Christmas Eve party, Dylan hired a huge banquet hall as the venue with the capacity for thousands of people. All over, those whom are part of the Romano Mafia are travelling to come celebrate this year's Christmas Eve party just a little bit outside of the Blackwood town.

Zolia wears an elegant lace banquet evening dress with a round neck cut. It has a high-low effect from the front going down and is in a ripple pattern at the front. It has a zipper back and the purple dress colour brings out her midnight eyes. Her pitch black hair is pin straight and left down. She put it off her shoulder to compliment the beauty of her neckline and shoulders. Zolia's porcelain skin has just returned back to normal.

As far as accessories go, Zolia just carries a silver, clip up purse and stud earrings. She wears sequin, black shimmering and slightly heeled high heels that bring shape to her already beautiful long legs.

Fabiola wears a beaded mermaid evening dress with a v-neckline cut

Fabiola wears a beaded mermaid evening dress with a v-neckline cut. It's slim fitting and designed to show off curves in a humble way. It's long sleeved and on the right side of the dress is extra fabric that flows down elegantly in a wave pattern.

Fabiola wears pink/silver hoops which accentuate her beautiful gray eyes. She leaves her long black hair in a sophisticated thick bun with a few strands loose to highlight her facial features. She doesn't carry any purse but she wears a beautiful silver bracelet that has pink gems on it.

Fabiola wears a simple peach/pink colour high heels with silver beads at its front that match her dress.

Shantel wears a elegant mermaid evening sheer, with neck long sleeve appliques and floor-length brown ivory dress

It has a v-neck curve and is overflowing on its side right around to the back but stops at the front. It's beyond beautiful.