All Yours: Day 1

11:04pm

Exactly 4 minutes ago, Dylan woke up from the couch and turned off the TV. He said to put on a swim suit and pack some other comfortable clothes to change into afterwards. I tried to ask why if we're coming back, but he gave me a look that told me no questions asked.

He also told me to pack his sleeping shorts for him too. Along with two towels to dry us off. Before he could leave to go out the door, he did say he planned a special surprise for me on our first night here.

It can't be food because we're so full on the food we ate whilst we watched movies. We had some chicken and fries for dinner with some red wine. Chicken and wine are thee best combinations a person could ask for.

I walk downstairs leaving the bedroom and go wait on the couch. Just as I sit down, Dylan walks in and wears such a bright smile on his handsome face.

"Alright, all ready to go?" He asked me. "Yes but where? We're on a island, there's no where else to go?" I ask. "Ahh principessa, no questions and just follow sí?" He said gently with his thick Italian accent in full swing. "Sí" I affirm.

We walk further into the forest on the island, away from the way we came and soon reach the other end of the island.

My mouth is wide open and in shock. I feel my heart pound and for once, I'm speechless. Everything is so beautiful.

It's a bubble tent for the beach! It has a turquoise blue chair and a little foot table, some lights all around on the inside of the bubble tent and a beautifully set up bed with a frame and drapes coming down on the bed post from the top

It's a bubble tent for the beach! It has a turquoise blue chair and a little foot table, some lights all around on the inside of the bubble tent and a beautifully set up bed with a frame and drapes coming down on the bed post from the top. It's gorgeous.

I run inside and look up. The sky is black and shimmering with billions of stars shining. I can hear the ocean waves pushing onto the shore of the island. The waves from the distance making noise as it crashes into each other by the moon's effect on it.

It's so breathtaking. "Do you like it? I had this planned just before we arrived. I needed a couple minutes just to see if everything is alright so I could bring you" Dylan tells me with love and passion in his beautiful eyes.

"I never knew a Don of a mafia could ever be so romantic and kind" I say smiling. "We're not but for you, I would become everything I dared never to be, and I'll do it happily." he says coming closer to me.

I look down blushing. He puts his index finger under my chin lifting my head up and locking our eyes on each other's. "You're my life now principessa. I told you that you're everything to me and I meant it. You've changed my life truly. I thought I had to be cruel because I thought that's how the world works. But you showed me differently. I've never felt such emotion before principessa" Dylan confesses to me wholeheartedly.

I go on my tippy toes and he lowers his neck for me. We kiss, our lips locking and our tongues dancing warmly. He wraps his arms around me, just below my ass and lifts me up setting me on the bed flat down with my back against it.

I look up at him and wait for him to come closer. "I- I" he sighs. "D-do you want to swim babe? I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I got carried away" he apologises to me. I shake my head and sit up on the bed and pull his shirt down so his face is only now inches away from mine.

"I-i'm ready" I say in the lowest voice. Dylan looks at me hesitant. "Are you sure? We don't have to do anything babe" he says stroking my cheek. "I'm sure" I smile at him and pull his face closer to mines kissing him again. 

I slowly start to lean away from him, to lay back down and Dylan comes more and more on top of me. His one hand is on the bed holding his body up and the other is traveling from my face to my chest to my thighs. He gives my thighs a squeeze and I slightly gasp enjoying this erotic sensation that's taking place within my core.

Our kisses start to accelerate at a fast rate. Dylan breaks the kiss to remove his shirt and I take the chance to do the same.

He looks down at me and I cover up with my hands trying to hide my scarred skin. He holds my arm and moves it away. "don't ever hide from me principessa. You are beautiful in my eyes baby. Nothing can change that. Please don't hide because all I see is strength from these scars. Strength from a war you had to fight on your own. Be proud of yourself. Like how I'm proud of you okay?" He asks me lowering his face so that our lips touch but don't connect or lock completely.

"O-okay" I say and obey his wants. He kisses me again. This time he removed his shoes and pants. And I remove my bra in front of him. His eyes sparkle with lust and love all mixed in one.

"You are so beautiful baby" he says nuzzling his face in my neck before he now starts to kiss it. He eventually finds my sweet spot and sucks on it earning a little moan from my lips.

I start to grow hungry for his touch and warmth. "please" I say closing my eyes in absolute bliss. "Please what?" He asks and I open my eyes to look into his. "Please" I beg once again. "Use your words principessa" he adds smirking. His torture is only adding to my burning desires. "I-i want you, all of you please" I yarn for him hungrily.

"Well babe, I'm all yours" he says dreamily and takes of the rest of his clothes. I discard my own and leave my body exposed to his.

We spent the night in sweet bliss and erotica. Exploring each other to our heart's content under the star light and against the sound of the waves crashing.

I never dreamt that my innocence would be taken in such a magical way. The connection between us that grew from tonight is unbelievable. I never thought it could be possible to fall even harder. Yet, now I have.