Home

I jolt awake to Miss Amelia gently tapping me. "It's alright, dear. We're at the station" she smiles at me with pain and assurance. I smile at her. "Th-thank you so much, Amelia". I say with tears escaping from my eyes.

"I'm not leaving you, lets get you some help" her sweet voice says, as I feel her warm hand, gently place on my shoulder; in a comforting manner. I nod agreeing and wiping away my stray tears.

We make our way into the station. I sit on a chair at the front of the station facing the front desk after telling her what to tell the officer. "Hi, this young lady is, Madelyn Norlyse. She's from the neighbouring town Blackwood. Please contact someone named, Dylan Romano, and tell him where she is. He'll give a statement when he comes is what she said. She urgently needs protection and a doctor" Amelia rushes out giving the information I told her too.

"Alright, Miss, please hold on. She's safe now" I hear one of the officers say. I sigh in relief. "A-amelia, everything is moving" I tell her scared. I hear her footsteps rush to where I'm sitting. "Madelyn dear, stay awake okay? Please?" I hear sadness laced in her voice. "I-i'm sorry" is the last thing I get out before I slip out of consciousness.

Dylan's POV

I got a call a couple minutes ago. It was a officer in the neighbouring town telling me my Principessa is in the police station and that I should come immediately. To say I was thrilled is an understatement. My baby girl is found and alright. I quickly throw on my jacket, get my car keys, text the group to meet me there and I jump in the car racing to my Principessa.

It takes me about half an hour. I finally reach the station and rush out the car bursting through the doors. "Madelyn? Principessa?" I call out. A elderly woman suddenly stands up from her seat on a chair. "Dylan? I presume?" She asks curiously. I nod confused.

"I'm Amelia. Madelyn, that poor girl, came knocking at my door in such a state of panic. She wouldn't let me take her anywhere but to the station saying we needed to call you right away." She gives me a sad smile, her eyes quickly becoming watery. "Where is my Principessa?" I feel my heart pound in my chest.

"I'm so sorry. As soon as she came in and I talked to the officer at the front desk. She lost consciousness. About five minutes ago, they had to take her to a hospital to examine her." I watch as a tear rolls down her wrinkled distressed skin. "T-thank you for helping her" I say gratefully and embrace her in a hug.

She hugs me and pats my back assuringly. "Oh, it's a pleasure. She seems like a sweet child. I would like to go check up on her at the hospital." She pulls back smiling at me warmly. "Yes. Let me just talk to a officer and see if there's anything else I can do" I respond.

"Alright, dear. I'll see you at the hospital then. I'll head there right now." She says looking out the glass doors at the parking lot packed with cars. I nod to her and wave my hand telling her bye. She waves back.

I walk to the front desk. A man sits looking through some papers stacked on his desk. "Hi there, I'm here on behalf of, Madelyn Norlyse" I inform him. "I see. Yes, she's on her way to the hospital as she needed urgent care. Please could you give a statement of the last time you saw her and if you have any other information that'll be helpful as to whats happened to her" he says nonchalantly handing me some papers.

I sigh nodding my head, not really wanting to speak. I quickly sign and give a brief statement. I tell the truth this time, I want Thomas behind metal bars. He should never be free walking the streets. I rush giving the papers back and bidding the officer bye. I text the group, informing them where to go since they didn't arrive yet. They should just come straight to the hospital.

They all send a thumbs up and I turn on the engine racing out the parking lot towards the freeway as I think about my Principessa.

Fifteen minutes later and made it to the hospital. Ignoring the details of the building, I hurry to the receptionist and ask her about Madelyn. She eyes me from top to bottom, her lips forming a satisfied small smile. "Hmmm, yes, she came in not too long ago" she says, pushing her breasts on the desk and swirling her hair in her fingers.