The Movies

The ride with Dylan was so comical. We laughed the entire way home. I wasn't nervous to show him where I lived because my house is quite decent. Beautiful white paint on the walls, with brown outlined windows, and a fading green grass that hasn't been watered since the last rainy day. Like I said, decent. But behind closed doors is the revolting and horrific part of it all. Surely what's on the outside, doesn't reflect on the inside.

Dylan dropped me off and I had enough time to make dinner and clean the house. I've never seen this structure as a home but rather a house. I've already showered and changed. I'm wearing a different black jeans that I got as a gift from Brianna two years ago for my 16th birthday along with my normal laceless sneakers.

I see lights flash indicating Bri is here. It's 5:37pm. I make sure my room door is locked and I grab my sling bag putting my phone inside with some money I saved up doing a summer job at our little local ice cream shop called, Miam!

Its French for Yum as the owner is Miss Auch who is originally from Paris. She's a very sweet lady in her late thirties. Anyways, I open my old creaking window that's all dusty and dirty hopeful it doesn't make a sound.

I put my leg out and try to wiggle the rest of my 4'8 body but it creaks. I pause, breathing harshly. When I don't hear anyone come to my bedroom door I proceed and successfully get out my little window climbing down the long pipe that connects from the ground into the roof for whatever reason.

I quickly run and get to Bri's car and hop in. "Hey Mads, did you get caught?" Her voice laced with worry. I shake my head 'no' and hug her, having her embrace me back.

We play some music and get to the mall. I look at it in amazement as we walk in the parking lot after having parked the car. "Stay calm Mads, it's just a mall" which causes me to look at her. "I know, Bri — but it's so beautiful" she nods her head in understanding and we head inside.

It's 6pm and the movie starts at 6:15. "Bri, did you find out where the boys are?" I ask. "Matty said they will be here in five" she says as she blushes. I smirk, "is that all he said?" She blushes into a darker shade causing me to laugh. "Principessa" I turn around to see Dylan.

"Hey Dylan, where's Mateo?" I smile at him. "Over here, M!" I turn back around to see a happy Mateo, stare down at a flustered Brianna. "Well then, can we go in?" I ask excitedly. "Sure beautiful" Dylan agreed and we all went.

Dylan and Mateo went to book our movie, whilst Brianna and I, went to get snacks. Popcorn, whispers and coke. We bought two large boxes with those items and Brianna said two can share from one box. Obviously, she meant Mateo and herself will have one; whilst Dylan and I would have to share the other.

We went in the cinema to see no one at all. We were the only ones. "Thats strange, normally it's so full" stated Brianna. We turned to the boys to see the screen's light showing their smirking faces. "Well, we requested one cinema for just the four of us."

"What!", Bri and I yelled. "How?", I further questioned. "Don't worry ladies, now lets sit. Pick anywhere you want. It's all available", said Mateo as he snickered. Brianna and I looked to each other; and then to the rest of the dead, silent cinema.

I ended up sitting with Dylan, right at the top in the first row, to the extreme right, in the corner. Whilst, Mateo and Brianna picked somewhere in the middle, on the other side-half-thing of the cinema.

Towards the middle of the movie, Dylan leaned closer and held my hand. I instantly felt something flow through my body and mainly swirl in my stomach. It was so foreign yet it felt amazing. I didn't want it to stop, so I didn't move my hand. I enjoyed our intertwined fingers.

He would open up my hand and use his index finger to trace my palm, making me laugh a little. He seemed to enjoy my reaction as he laughed in harmony with me. We eventually just kept doing that and talking. Enjoying the atmosphere we were in.