Special Chapter : Chaos

01

Hongjoong was sitting quietly by his window when Jaemin came into his room.

"Do you need anything in particular?" Asked Hongjoong who was not sparing Jaemin a look. The other bowed and responded, "Grand Master sent me to tell you that a big event is gonna happen. All the people from different village will come here."

"Yeah right. After the death of my siblings, he told everyone that they got in an accident along me. He even told everyone that I was lucky enough to survive."

The young Kim frowned, everything was twisted by his uncle. It was sickening and it made him fall into the darkness. No one knows what really happend, only him, Haneul and Jairo.

"The event will be held here at the mansion. It will start tomorrow." Jaemin added, "yeah. I will not be much of a big help, so I'll stay here." Hongjoong responded, his eyes not leaving the backyard.

As soon as the conversation ended, Jaemin left the room quietly and went downstairs to help the others.

-

It was night, the stars shining bright and the cold breeze was slapping against Hongjoong's skin. He decided to take a walk to freshen his mind.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

"It is, love."

The young Kim sighed, with the quiet surroundings he couldn't think of anything but their old conversations. Even 3 years had passed, he still couldn't forgot his and Seonghwa's bonding at night.

"I miss you, I really miss you. When can I see you again?" Hongjoong questioned, looking at the starry night. He closed his eyes and inhaled, the heaviness of his chest is just increasing every single day, ever since he lost him.

"I want to see you again, I am willing to risk everything just to be with you."

He opened his eyes, his tears started flowing as he thought of his deceased lover.

"I'll see you again. I will."

- -

The event day. Everyone seemed to know each other, judging on how they talk.

While the young Kim was at his room, Jaehyun entered along with someone.

As Hongjoong looked by the door, he saw his Taeyong-hyung, smiling at him beside Jaehyun.

"Hyung.." he muttered. The young Kim stood up rapidly and engulf him into a tight hug. Taeyong caressed Hongjoong's hair and smiled widely this time.

"We will tell you the plan, but this time, Jaehyun will accompany us." Taeyong assured, making Hongjoong to tighten his hug even more.

- -

When Jaehyun and Hongjoong left the room, both of them went to the storage room beside Jairo's office.

Jaehyun locked the doors and stand beside Taeyong who was sitting by the door.

"We talked about killing him, right?" Taeyong mentioned, alarming the past conversation that he had with his hyung. The young Kim nodded slowly.

"Then, that's what we are doing. Just follow my command." Taeyong informed, smiling at Hongjoong.

The smile gave Hongjoong courage even more.

"I don't understand, you are willing to betray someone who almost raised you?" Hongjoong stated, confused. Even though Jongho had told him that they were past lovers, he still couldn't understand.

"Taeyong-hyung is very special to me. I would do everything for him even if it worth my own life." Jaehyun suddenly shared, making Hongjoong curious. "He saved me from the darkness, he was my light and everything." He added, smiling.

"So.. like Seonghwa..."

The young Kim also smiled.

After a minute, they heard a loud thud from the other room.

"Here," Jaehyun gave the young Kim a dagger. At first he thought that it was the same, not until Jaehyun informed him.

"It cuts through the skin in a second, it will be easier to kill him with this."

- -

Joshua and Seokmin were smiling at him, waiting. Joshua was wearing a black tuxedo while his arms are locked with Seokmin's. Seokmin was also wearing black tuxedo.

"The pleasure is all yours, master Kim." Said Joshua who was holding a white cloth.

As he entered the room, he saw Jairo weak. He was already beaten up by Taeyong and Seokmin.

"You can't kill me, I am the one who gave you home!" Jairo shouted, trembling in fear.

"And you made me feel the weakest too. See you in hell, Jairo." Hongjoong replied, sternly.

With all his energy, he stabbed his uncle through his chest. Hongjoong stabbed him several times until his clothes were blood red.

And there, Jairo was lying down lifeless. The young Kim felt nothing but still rage. He couldn't forget the day when Seonghwa was lying lifeless in the place where they build something between them.

"Rot in hell."

As he was about to land another stab, Joshua pulled his wrist and refrained him from stabbing.

"I know you hate your uncle so much that you want to turn him into ashes, but his son and the Quiri guards are going upstairs. We must leave in an instant." Joshua informed, smiling at Hongjoong who was looking dead.

He is still raging, his heart is beating fast and he was trembling madness. A stab wasn't enough, the death isn't still good for him.

No intention of standing up, Joshua sighed.

"Babe, please carry this kid. We must leave hurrily." He called, in which Seokmin immediately responded.

Seokmin carried the bloody Kim and left the room immediately.

While the others were running through the assigned exit, Taeyong and Jaehyun were still having a talk.

"Taeyong-hyung.. I.."

"Jaehyun, I know that there is still something in you. But I don't have anymore. Move on."

Jaehyun was left in the hallway.

"Mhm. But I'll come for you, hyung. I wanna see you again."

He smiled, Jaehyun sprinted back to the office. It does hurt but he need to move forward since Taeyong had already told him.

-
a/n : ayeeeee~ last one special chapter and the vanished will be done~

thanks for tuning in guys, I loved writing this book :3