010

LOCATED

The young Kim fluttered his eyes open, only to see a plain white ceiling. His vision is blurry and he was feeling dizzy. Hongjoong tried to sat up but it was no use, his body was jelly and eyes are puffy.

"My baby! You're awake, how are you feeling?" A familiar voice caught his attention, he ascended his gaze towards where the voice was coming from and to his surprise, it was a pretty lady. He closed his eyes shut once again, "who are you..?" He questioned, not opening his eyes.

Once he opened his eyes, he find himself crying and alone.

'huh, another hallucination from the past I guess.'

He thought to himself, after looking at the ceiling for so long, he instantly remembered what happend last night. It was terrific and horrible for him.

'But this isn't Jairo's room nor one of the room at the dungeon.'

Hongjoong forced himself to get up to get a better look of the place. In his surprise, he's at the captain's room. He rubbed his eyes continously, then plopped to bed once again, maybe it was one of his traumatic pasts again.

While he was contemplating, the door went open, revealing a tall person bringing a tray along with him.

"Kim. How are you feeling? You suddenly collapsed when we were on the way home." The captain informed, placing a tray of food beside the bed, "I-I'm feeling.. fine.." the young Kim answered, enduring his head ache. "It seems that you aren't. Take a rest here and don't leave the house, okay?" Seonghwa reminded, smiling at him sweetly.

This actions made his heart beat rapidly, his stomach feeling weird. Hongjoong just nodded and took the tray to eat his looking delicious food while the captain, just watches him to eat.

"Jimin-hyung will be here in any minute so stay put. I'll be visiting Unbi later, hyung will take care of you." The captain stated, walking towards the large mirror to fix his suit, "let me be by myself, I won't die without a caretaker." The young Kim retorded, heavily eating his breakfast at the thought of someone taking care of him.

Seonghwa placed his focus to the other man, "he is just there to watch you and clean this house. He won't be forcing you into anything." He responded, now walking back to Hongjoong's direction to pursue him, "Jimin-hyung is a very kind person, you don't have to be scared." The captain added, planting a kiss over the man's forehead.

Hongjoong was left there, freezed. He doesn't know how to react, he doesn't hate it tho. As the captain sighted the young man's tinted pink cheeks, a smirk appeared on his lips. "I should get going now, stay here, Kim." The elder stated, standing up at the edge of the bed, "wait.." The young Kim called.

'What did you called him for!? this is fucking embarassing Hongjoong! Put yourself together!'

"Thank.. you... for taking care of.. me." He stammered, adding more shade to his tinted cheeks, "I'm willing to help you everytime, Kim." The elder replied, leaving the room with a smile on his face.

- - - - - - - - -

When Jimin had reached the captain's house, he found no one inside. "As far as I could remeber, Hongjoong shouldn't go out? That kid!" He scoffed, then threw his things across the floor to search for the young Kim.

Hongjoong was wandering around the Starless and maybe, he found someone with a familiar face. He wasn't sure tho, maybe it was just his hallucinations acting up. He continued on walking not until he notice someone from afar with the face he saw earlier.

'Who the fuck? Oh wait... shit.. Jungwoo and Yukhei... how the fuck did they found me!?'

His eyebrows were knitting and eyes were squinted, thinking that this might be his uncle's trick up to his sleeve. Hongjoong tried running around in circles and later on, he found himself at the dead end.

"Motherfuckers, leave me alone!" He hissed, pulling a dagger from his sleeves, "I'm here to talk with you, right now, Kim Hongjoong." The smaller man exclaimed, putting back his weapon to its bag.

He wasn't sure, he don't know if he will talk or trust them. Kim Jungwoo and Wong Yukhei are high ranked guards of his uncle and was former member of the Raven Elites. A clan that was created by his parents.

Jungwoo took a little step closer, "Yukhei. Leave." He stated, making the taller man retord and leave. "What are you doing here?" The young Kim questioned, still not keeping the dagger, "followed you. Your parents trusted us to protect you and your siblings." Jungwoo stated, directing to the point.

'I don't trust his words, this is too invalid and irrational. I don't need someone to protect me.'

He thought, daggers still locked into his palms, holding a tighter grip into it. "Get yourself together, Kim. You are scared of me but not that captain shit?" The other man spat, irritated, "you are in no position to call him shit." He responded, a bit anger in his tone.

Jungwoo was careful, in one wrong button, he can trigger the Kim and it will kill him. No mercy. "Hongjoong, let's talk it out, hide the dagger, now." The man pleaded, but Hongjoong was stubborn, he didn't listened.

'Don't hide it, once you let your guard down, you're over, you're defeated.'

At first he was hesitant to hide it, but after minutes of pursuing, it worked.

"Now tell me, tell me stories, I'll try to listen and understand them."

a/n : it is supposed to be a 1k+ words but decided to keep the other hehehe