009

SIBLINGS

On the other half, Jennie was sitting by the balcony, adoring the moon. She was fascinated by the orb, that it became a hobby for her to watch it at night. It wasn't totally her thing to watch things above the sky, in fact she finds it boring, not until she met her.

Ever since, she loved the moon and stars. She did some research to acknowledge herself about the other things at the sky. And if she's gonna summarize all of them, it was worth it.

While on his room, Jongin was also staring at the same moon that Jennie watches. He started to contemplate things, future things with his siblings. He was also thinking, what if their parents didn't died? will they experience this kind of pain? or will they suffer together?

Too much things on his mind, he didn't notice that Sehun is beside him, also looking at the moon with him. Both of them are sitting by the window, adoring the moon.

"You can't sleep?" Jongin questioned, ascending his gaze at the butler, "I have insomnia, what do you expect?" Sehun retorted, shifting closer to Jongin. The Kim just giggled and rested his head at the butler's shoulder, "silly me. I forgot."

They sat there in silence until they heard a loud footsteps from the outside. It must be Jairo. The Kim paid no mind, he made himself comfortable at the butler's shoulder, if taking risk, why not give it all?

And Jennie also heard the steps, she peaked by her door and saw Kim Minseok, a pretty high ranked guard. To her surprise, their uncle wasn't around. This made her think.

'where is he? is this another free time? if it is, I need to inform Jongin about this.'

After Minseok had passed the hallway, Jennie hurriedly sprinted towards Jongin's room. Opening the door, there she saw her brother, singing with Sehun. She wasn't surprised, Jongin often invites the butler fo his room.

The male Kim noticed that someone entered his room, and by the sound of the door, he's sure that it's just his younger sibling.

He removed his head from the butler's shoulder and faced his sister who looked so... tired. "Is it the usual free time?" Sehun questioned, making Jennie nod. In all his years of living, Jongin couldn't grasp the 'free time' that Sehun and Jennie talks about.

"You better come with Jennie, there's a lot much important things I have to do." Sehun stated, earning another nod from the lady. The butler used to call Jennie with honorifics but the lady find it weird since the butler was older the than him. "Are you gonna be okay?" The male Kim asked, and Sehun just nodded.

Both are sitting at the roof, they are waiting for Sehun's command if the guards are cleared or gone for them to leave safely. Minutes passes by, and finally the way has been cleared. Jennie pulled his brother quickly and jumped from the 3-storey mansion.

"What are the things that you get from mom aside from being slow and manipulative??" The lady hissed, rolling her eyes. They were almost caught due to Jongin's clumsiness but thanks to Sehun for covering them, "her love for men." He simply stated and rested for a while.

Jennie just face palmed herself and continued on wandering around to check their surroundings. They were riding the usual carriage, the carriage they use for escaping or leaving and the carriage being drove by Mingi and escorted by Yunho.

Then, they are off to Black Jade to visit a family member.

a/n : they aren't going to escape lol