032

THE ORIGIN

a/n : asterisks indicates that the next paragraph is a flashback! :)

After packing all their things, Seonghwa and Hongjoong decided to roam around Black Jade Villa. The whole place was placid and majestic, a place where you feel like that you are in a royal land.

The two had their fingers interwine, Seonghwa looking left and right while Hongjoong adores the elder. It seems that the place was too new for him. Hongjoong finds Seonghwa's acts cute.

"This place, this is an ideal place." Seonghwa spoke, observing the tall trees, food stalls and flowers around the area they are walking. Hongjoong hummed, "it is. I liked this place ever since I was a kid." Said he, eyes still glued at the elder. Both continued on walking until they arrived in front of a large structure.

The structure was firmly made, designs were picked wisely and colors partnered correctly and nicely. "Do you know that this place was owned by a person named Im Chanbae?" A guy commented, standing beside the couple. Seonghwa and Hongjoong both contemplated, thinking who Im Chanbae is. The guy beside them giggled and spoke, "ah, it's been so long. I'm Im Jaebeom, Chanbae's grandson."

"Ah! So you are that person, the person that my grandmother used to tell me!" Hongjoong beamed, earning a nod and smile from Jaebeom, "maybe, I was?" Jaebeom replied, following a laugh. This scene was watched by Seonghwa, two personas laughing with each other stories, though he can't relate, he still smiles due to his lover's contagious laugh.

Waving goodbye to Jaebeom, the couple continued on scanning the structure. It is a building with 3 floors and a wide dark oak door. The floor was a gray polished concrete tiles and the windows were wide that can view the market in front of it.

"This place is pretty. I like it." Seonghwa spoke, adoring the architecture, "It is. Just like you." The young Kim replied nonchantly, receiving a light slap from the elder. As they walked around, a sudden ring inside Seonghwa and Hongjoong's head happend. The place seems familiar to them.

"Do you know this?"

*

Seonghwa, a young boy was walking down the streets in hope to find cure for his mother's flu. He happend to passby the Quiri's Mansion, which he remembered the other boy had told him.

"Always come to me. I'll try to help you!"

There, he entered the Mansion. Before making any contacts to the Kim's land, a young boy meet his skin. "Hwaaa~ You're here!" Hongjoong greeted him, engulfing him into a hug. The young Kim immediately pulled him outside the mansion to a beautiful structure.

"Do you know Chanbae's Chamber? It's beautiful! It lies at Black Jade Villa!" Hongjoong exclaimed, fingers interwind with the other boy, "anyways, do you need anything, Hwa?" He asked, moving in front of Seonghwa, "my mom needs a medicine for her flu, I don't know what kind of medicine should I get." The Park replied, frowning making the Kim frown too.

Without any comment, Hongjoong pulled the other back to the Mansion. The two snucked in by the garden, in which his mother didn't notice since she was busy sewing a cloth for her husband. The young Kim dragged him to a room where their family doctor used to put all the organic plants.