017

UNBI VILLAGE

Arriving at the Unbi, many people welcomed them warmly, of course the so called responsible captain of Starless had arrived.

"Good day, Seonghwa-ssi!" A lady in his 20s greeted which made Hongjoong's eyebrows knot. He's not jealous tho, it's just the way how the lady addressed the guy and her tone.

"I didn't know ladies like this exists."

He thought and closed the carriage's curtain to avoid the crowds' eyes on him.

"You hate people too, huh?" Hueningkai questioned, earning a nod from the young Kim who leaned his back at the carriage's soft couch, while Seonghwa is waving to the crowd.

Many lady clunged onto the captain and Yoojin's carriage, causing the captain to shake inside without Hyuka and Hongjoong knowing. They were in separate carriages. Seonghwa's anxiety is rising due to the overwhelming he feels.

"Fuck fuck, how do these people stop? Shit, make it stop."

His lips were quivering, fingers fidgeting as no ideas came into his mind. Seonghwa's mind went blank as many people came to shake his carriage making him terrified evem more. Sadly, Yoojin didn't noticed the man, she was busy jotting down some notes.

Luckily, a person loudly bumped into Hyuka and Hongjoong's carriage making them jump in surprise. "Who the fuck is that?!" Hongjoong hissed, furiously pulling the curtain to sight the person. But, he found the person, shaking the captain's carriage.

"Captain! Captain!"
"Hello Captain!"

They were all calling for his name and 'captain', the whole situation was infuriating, didn't the captain just visited Unbi days ago? Does his fangirls increased? And why is Yoojin not doing anything about the shaking, where in fact he was with the captain?

Hands curled in fist, Hongjoong furiously went out his carriage and approached the captain's carriage.

"Can you all fucking leave right now? Don't you know what will the captain will react when all of you are shaking his carriage? Leave." He stated firmly, pushing away some ladies and guys from the carriage door, "you! Why aren't you doing anything? Why are you just sitting there!?" Hongjoong hissed, sternly pointing at the man who was driving their horse carriage.

The young Kim opened the door slightly, revealing Seonghwa who is shaking but at the same time zoning out.

"Park, get out, we're walking." Hongjoong requested, earning the captain's attention. When Seonghwa was about to stood up, Yoojin pulled his arms and put him back to sit, "no! He's not leaving any soon, he might get attacked by the netizens." Yoojin retorded, the young Kim's eyes twitched, then gently reached for the captain's hand which the captain gladly accepted, "then why aren't you doing anything huh? Shut your mouth lady," Hongjoong rolled his eyes and signalled Seonghwa who is now calm compared earlier.

He pulled the captain a lot faster but gently to not hurt the other who is still in the midst of blank mind. Huening kai also followed the two and signalled their horsemen to put the carriage somewhere else.

"Where are we going?" The young Kim questioned, still holding thr captain's cold hand. "Baekhyun and Chanyeol-hyung's small garden. Let's go!" Hueningkai replied, walking ahead the two. Later on, the captain and the young Kim followed the young explorer.