031

REVEALED

Seonghwa and Hongjoong were eating silently, both chomping their foods quietly. It's an usual day for them, being silent in the morning, then loud as fuck at the afternoon. After eating, the lovers packed their things.

"Park, where are my siblings?" The young Kim questioned, suddenly noticed that the lady Kim and elder Kim's absence. Seonghwa looked at him and answered, "they left last night. I apologize for not telling you earlier." Then continued placing their things inside the bags.

"How can he be unbothered? Does he know who are they? Where we were before?"

Hongjoong thought, side eyeing the elder who was peacefully placing the books he was reading earlier. To lessen what he was thinking, the young Kim decided to ask the elder.

While Seonghwa was shutting the bag close, a pair of arms catched him off guard, pulling him to the bed. They fall over the bed, Hongjoong's arm around him while Seonghwa is almost covering the younger.

"Yes? Do you need anything, my love?" Seonghwa questioned, flipping around to get a view of his lover. The captain pulled the younger closer to him. "I'm curious, why are you kind to me?" Hongjoong inquired, adjusting in a comfortable position around his lover's arms. The captain smiled and caressed his hair.

"I knew you would ask."

"You wanna know love? Because..."

In the middle of the night, a young man was peacefully walking at a small pathway, which makes it one way only. He was hugging a basket of apples. The apples were given by their close cousin, to give to his mother.

At Quiri, no one is allowed to leave their houses when midnight, reason why the kid started walking faster. Not looking at his way, another young man bumped to him, causing the apples to scatter around the small area.

"Help me, I'll help you get apples for later!" The young guy in black cloack exclaimed, looking really rush. "Young Master Kim? Where are you?" A fainted voice of a man could be heard. The young man with apples shooked his head and pulled the other into a tighter space.

It was dark, the only thing that gave them light was the moon who is directly shining at their direction. They could hear each others breath, which made the young man in cloack flustered.

"Who are you hiding from?" The other kid replied, which caught the young man in cloack's attention, "guards. Their chasing me like hell." He replied, earning a nod from the apple kid. "Meet me at the Quiri Mansion backyard tomorrow, I'll pay for apples." He added, leaving the tight space, "Thank you, I should be going now." Said he, and left the other without uttering a word.

The next day, the apple kid did as what he us tasked to do. He silently sneaked at the Quiri Mansion and there the Young Master was revealed. It's not that he didn't knew, he was surprised that he fullfilled the meet they talked about.

"Come here, get these apples!" The young master said in half shout, half whispering manner, making the apple kid move towards him. "You already know me, how about you? What's your name?" Hongjoong questioned as the other walked closer to him, "Park Seonghwa." He muttered, grabbing the basket of apples. "Well then, Park Seonghwa, meet me again tomorrow by Lake Forest Garden," Hongjoong smiled, "let's be friends!" The young Kim added, making Seonghwa smile.

Ever since, the two became close to each other. They would always meet by the Lake Forest due to the growing daisies and small birds in branches which Seonghwa adores.

"Hwaaaa! Look what I made!" Hongjoong yelled in excitement, showing a flower crown made out of daisies. Seonghwa, then,  turned and saw how gorgeous the work was, "it's magnificent. You have a patience doing that." Seonghwa uttered, earning a smile from Hongjoong. The young Kim placed the flower crown at the Park's head, "it's actually for you, that's why I had the patience!" The other beamed, making Seonghwa's heart race, "T-Thank y-yo-you!" Seonghwa replied, smiling ear to ear.

As they got closer, the two would meet everyday at their favorite place, Lake Forest Garden. The place made their hearts connected for a while, not until Hongjoong's parents death. The frequency of their meet ups didn't change, but the fate did.

His uncle, Chae Junhwa, took over the authority of being the ruler of Quirix, everything fell down and turned chaotic. Junhwa started as kind and generous ruler, as the day passes, he became crook. He added rules, restricted the areas and removed the rights of Quirix people.

They were 12 years old when the strictness of Junhwa occurred.

"Seonghwa, this maybe the last time of our meeting. I'm glad that I met you. Please keep safe, my uncle's eyes are around." Hongjoong reminded, earning a nod and a frown from Seonghwa, "I understand. Let's meet again soon, Kim." Seonghwa stated, opening his arms. Hongjoong quickly jumped into his hug. This may or may not be their last hug in their lifetime.

It came, the terror came. A week after their meet up, a horrible event came. The Gray Royal area was terrorized by Junhwa, area where Seonghwa lives. That is the time where Gray Royal was deleted from Qurix. Hundreds of people were killed and some were wounded. Seonghwa's mother was part of those people who died in the bombing.

This left Seonghwa empty, his whole soul left for his body for about month. It was painful and depressing.

After the terror, the remaining part of Gray Royal decided to left the Quirix and created a place called, Starless.

"That's how it is. That's how I know you and why I am kind to you." Seonghwa, finally revealed, making the other surprised. He didn't even remember having a friend and himself being that sweet and gentle. "Are you sure? I was that kind? And caring? You sure that was me?" Hongjoong questioned, fear rushing through him, his body began to became stiff. Seonghwa's arms tighten around him, "I'm not mad at you, only at your uncle. Calm down, love." The captain spoke, leaning down towards Hongjoong.

Hongjoong still feels fears what goes on at the other's mind. What if he's only acting like that because he feels bad for him? The captain noticed the young Kim's silence, it worries him. "Kim, I'm not mad at you, really. Your uncle's wrongdoings has nothing to do with you." Seonghwa assured, pressing his lips at the younger's forehead. Right now, the young Kim feels little ease, he felt assured and appreciated, for once.

"Let's have a walk around hmm? What do you think? Then by tomorrow, let's go home. I love you." Seonghwa stated, planting kisses on his lover's face, "alright. I apologize for worrying you." Hongjoong replied, smiling as the other continued on giving him soft kisses, "I love you too." The young Kim added, wrapping his fingers around his lover's neck.

"You aren't mad anymore, right?" Hongjoong questioned once again, just checking whether his lover is still mad. "I wasn't mad at you, that day is already from years ago, all I want right now is to live happily, just what my mother wished me to be." Seonghwa replied, pausing from kissing his lover's face, "and all I think right now is the present and our future." He added, pulling his lover's chin.

The captain slowly leaned closer to the young Kim's face, then, pressed their lips together. It's a usual kiss they share, but different feeling. Hongjoong's heart flutter with an unknown reason. Both moved slowly and soft.

"I love you, very much."

-
a/n : y'all sorry for late updates!! schoolworks are so many ㅠㅠ