022

CHAOS CONFESSION

The captain left his home to pay a visit for his Hyungwon and Hoseok hyung. While the captain is away, the young Kim decided to do the activities that Seonghwa gave to Jimin. Those activities has it's own schedules when and where to do it.

"When is Park coming back?" Hongjoong questioned, burying the tomato seed he placed in a hole he dug. Jimin drew his attention to the young man, "he'll comeback at afternoon. You miss him already?" Jimin teased the younger. The young Kim glared at the mochi-faced elder making the elder giggle.

Instead of asking any questions, he continued on planting tomato seeds. The more he asks, the more suspicion he'll get from the elder.

"But seriously, do you miss him? It's not that I meddle between your relationship, but you two seemed to be close with each other..." the elder stated, handing Hongjoong a hose. The young Kim ignored the sentence at first but he did realize what the elder is trying to say.

"I do like him. I love the way he is, I love him because, he's Seonghwa."

He said to himself, realizing, he shook his head and glared at Jimin again. Jimin giggled at the young man, he seemed to be in a deep thought earlier but now, he's like a mad bear. Jimin was about to leave the garden to finish the other task when he heard Hongjoong spoke, "maybe. Maybe I do like him. Please.. don't tell him." He stated, leaving Jimin in the garden.

"Finally admitted huh?"

Jimin smirked at such confession, is this the start of everything? The elder Park grabbed all their gardening tools and followed the young Kim who went inside the captain's house.

After a long rest, Jimin and Hongjoong decided to do the rest of the task.

Starless for Today, by Park Seonghwa :

#1 : do gardening, please be careful
#2 : visit orphanage
#3 : check on other villagers if they're doing well, if struggling, please do help them
#4 : check the fencing and other defense item, inform Wooyoung and Yeosang if there's a damaged items
#5 : rest

Jimin striked the first task, they've already finish the gardening. "So, we finished the first one, now we'll visit the orphans!" The Park exclaimed, showing Hongjoong the #2 in list. What intruged him is the task #4, defense item? For what? Hongjoong neglected the thoughts forming in his head and smiled at Jimin, indicating that they can carry on.

"Defense? Huh? As I remember, Starless is an invisible village.. Nah, maybe sometimes they are unintentionally attacked."

He sighed loudly, subsiding all his thoughts. Hongjoong couldn't stop thinking, there are so many possibilities.

"We're here! Oh. The orphanage is close." Jimin exclaimed but trailing after as he saw the sign "not today." Hongjoong immediately noticed Jimin frowning, it's quite frustrating to see, since Jimin is excited eversince they finished gardening. "Uh. Let's just check on other people. Maybe the orphanage has it reasons that's why they are unavailable." The young Kim consoled his hyung, patting his back.

While walking around the village, Jimin has his face frowning. Hongjoong shouldn't care but he couldn't afford seeing his happy and cheery hyung like this. The young Kim dashed into the opposite direction without the elder Park noticing, he went to a stall to buy some grilled corn for his hyung.