Is it her?

"Ugh, I'm never going to get this." Yeji grumbled, flopping down on her towel. Her breaths heavy as she caught air. Ryujin and she had been surfing all day, they continued to get to the same spot in the routine before Yeji lost her balance and both fell to the water.

"Don't say that, everything takes practice." Ryujin said, panting just as heavy, but a calmness to her voice in contrast to Yeji's frustration.

"Yeah, maybe like a hundred hours." Yeji said, hopeless. Ryujin scoot her way over, laying slightly ontop of her and looking into her eyes.

"You're an amazing surfer Yeji. You'll get it. I know it." Ryujin said, she seemed so admirable, and Yeji melted. Ryujin was also the best, any compliment from her felt amazing.

"Thanks." Yeji said, cheeks pink. Ryujin chuckled, sighing and closing her eyes under the sun.

They sat in silence for a while, just enjoying their company without having to say a word.

"We should head down to the press offices today. Figure out who keeps taking photos of us." Ryujin said, the two packing up their things.

"Alright, sounds good. Lia said that they should tell us, especially since it's not with our consent." Yeji replied, recalling the phone call.

Once again, they sat in Ryujin's infamous black jeep, the pair heading to the offices. Yeji turned up the music more, playfully pouring her heart and soul into singing the song lingering in the car. Ryujin smiled, laughing before joining the orange-haired.

It was nice, making happiness out of nothing, and yet everything. Yeji supposed that's what drew her to Ryujin. Besides her sly, cunning, sexy, and rather charming looks. She was talented, had a way with words that could stir conversation from nothing.

Three songs later they were at the step of a rather familiar company. The same that owned the paper that loved to plaster their faces everywhere.

"Well, we aren't exactly dressed the part." Yeji said, peering at their wetsuits. "But maybe that'll leave more of an impact."

"Maybe..." Ryujin replied, opening the door and holding it for Yeji, who proceeded to hold the inner door open.

"M'lady." Yeji said, teasing. Ryujin smiled, shaking her head with her lips up in a curve.

"Can I help you?" Someone sitting at a front desk said, Yeji and Ryujin suppressing their smiles and turning serious.

"We want to know who keeps taking our photos without consent." Yeji said, her eyes stern slits, commanding more than her smooth words. Truthfully, she was nervous, her hand shaking, not that the lady would see. Ryujin did though, and grasped it softly, easing her a little.

"If you don't know we can always talk to your manager." Ryujin spoke, lowly. The lady perked a brow, trying to place why they seemed familiar before her mouth turned to an 'o'.

"Oh, you two." She said, surprised they'd actually act on their exposure. "Desk fifteen, she's on a trip at the moment though." She said, her arm pointing them in the direction.

Ryujin thanked her, the pair given permission to walk over. Yeji gasped, seeing the name tag firmly placed in the corner.

"Why?" Yeji said, shocked by the name. She tried to think of a time she would even warrant a want to do what she was. She thought back quite a ways, thinking of things she saw but maybe didn't pay much mind to...

"Yeah she's always number one..."

"I don't even know why I came, with Ryujin here there's no chance I'll win..."