Deal

I was up late writing this so I'm sorry for typos... two chapters in one day tho. Wowsa.
--

Yeji returned to her apartment, not even bothering to surf. She was pissed, though most may only see the sadness portion by her tear stained cheeks. She felt like someone had bludgeoned her heart. Lia returned later, seeing the orange-haired with her ruined looking face while downing yet another shot of whiskey after god knows how many.

"Jesus Yeji, what happened? Did you lose that badly?" Lia said, gently urging away the bottle and glass, replacing it with a cup of water. Yeji nearly broke down again, she was drunk enough to.

"They stole my routine." Yeji slurred out, her head drooping towards the floor while her shoulders slumped. Lia looked at her with eympathy, but also wasn't too suprised by the information.

"That's too bad, I knew she was trouble Yej, I'm sorry." Lia said with a sigh, knowing Yeji learned her lesson, but also feeling bad for her. Even though she was spending a lot of time doing careless acts with Ryujin she was also spending time doing a lot of surfing to prepare. Lia watched her routine the day she drove her to the beach, she had nearly perfected it, and it was something that couldn't just be done by anyone. She worked hard. Lia now felt rage towards Ryujin too.

She wanted to do something about it way more than Yeji apparently.

"I swear, I'll have a nice old talk with that Shin." Lia said, teeth gritted while she closed the refrigerator door rather loudly. Yeji flinched.

"Nooo, don't hurt herrr." Yeji said, still drunk and words jumbling together. Lia was suprised, Yeji was the one who was betrayed, yet she didn't want to get Ryujin back? "I'll talk to her." Yeji said with a hiccup before giggling.

"Why? Yeji she literally stole your routine." Lia rubbed her temples, trying to understand where Yeji was coming from.

"Because I still like her... and it's my fault for being stupid." Yeji's demeanor switched, her lips pulled into a pout while she poked the cup of water, watching the ripples inside emerge from nowhere.

"Yeji, I don't mean to be rude but you can be pretty stupid sometimes." Lia let out a large breath. She supposed that once Yeji liked someone there was no turning back. She just hoped when the orange-haired was sober she'd see how delusional she was because of her heavy crushing.

"It's okay, there's always more competitions." Yeji then stood up, nearly falling over as she walked to her bedroom. She didn't even bother to close her door or strip before collapsing onto the bed and falling asleep.

Her dreams were much happier. Ryujin laying next to her while staring at the orange hues of the sunset on an unrecognizable beach. It was much prettier and jaw dropping than any beach she's been to. They were alone to listen to the slushing of water and birds high above in the nearly cloudless sky. Ryujin's face was then over her own, lips molding softly on her own, a warm hand brushing over her hip. Everything was perfect, and beautiful. Ryujin's gentle affection seeping into her like spa oils, relaxing her and making her anticipate every touch to come. Yeji tried to lean up, maybe take some control, but Ryujin had other plans.

"Relax... let me take care of you this time baby." She said, her hands slowly feeling every inch of her as her lips explorered her open skin. Lower, and lower until they parted once last time and rested on her-

"Yeji wake up... wake up." A voice that definitely was not Ryujin's sounded. Upon opening her blissfully closed eyes she wasn't met with the painting like sunset and dark browns that made her weak, but her bedroom with a headache and Lia next to her.