What You Deserve

"Ooooo that looks really good." Yeji said while Lia exited the changing room, a floral dress swaying stylishly over her frame. Yeji decided to give Lia half of the grand Ryujin gave her, and use the five-hundred she kept for rent payments. Lia, of course, being the fashionista she was went on a shopping spree. Yeji wouldn't miss it for the world, she enjoyed seeing Lia in her element apart from photography.

When they left Yeji had six bags of clothing for Lia hanging on her arms. They were fairly heavy, but nothing she couldn't handle.

"Thanks for coming out with me today." Lia said, knowing Yeji had to cancel surfing plans. Not that the orange-haired cared though. She wanted to spend time with Lia too.

"It's no problem, really. Now you have a whole new wardrobe to show off." Yeji said, teasing the amount Lia bought with a chuckle.

"And you have a whole new look to show off. " Lia replied, a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean?" Yeji asked, suddenly curious. She didn't do anything different to her appearance, and if Lia of all people says she looked different she needed to know if it was good different, or bad different.

"Come on you really don't know?" Lia said, holding in her laughter. Yeji was really stumped, eyebrows crunched together. "I, personally, would call it post make-out. Maybe face mauled-"

"Oh shut up." Yeji said, lightly punching Lia's arm while her face turned bright red. The older started to laugh, enjoying her teasing.

"It's true, everytime you come home your hair is a mess and your lips are red and smudged." Lia said between her laughs. Yeji pouted and entered the car quickly. Embarrassed. Lia got in the passenger seat, Yeji having put the bags in the back.

"It's not that bad right-"

"It's pretty noticeable." Lia said, causing Yeji's face to flush even more before she turned the key and started the car. Lia was wheezing at this point.

It took two songs and a red light for them to calm down from their playful banter. The conversation turning rather serious.

"Have you two??" Lia asked, implying sex with a wiggle of her eyebrows and handmotions that were painful to watch.

"I- we- only that one night uh. I don't remember too much of it." Yeji said, the memories in her mind foggy. She could faintly remember the actions, the mental images were just a blur.

"Huh. I didn't expect that." Lia said, suprised. Yeji was confused once again, Lia made it very clear she wasn't suprised that she fucked Ryujin the morning she came home. So why was she now?

Yeji was about to question, but Lia already seemed to catch on.

"I thought she was a typical player, Yej. Thought she would've done you like fifty times already and eventually drop you from boredom." The brunette said, sighing when Yeji took a breath.

"I know you have your reservations about her, but I swear she really is amazing Lia." Yeji said, the two not bringing up the competition chaos a few weeks back. They already had plenty of conversations about that.

"I hope you're right." Lia said, sighing and turning up the music excitingly. "This is my favorite song shut up." She said with a giggle before her vocal range sprung free.

"You could try to flip your board." Ryujin said, Yeji look at her in shock. That was physically impossible. "Kidding. Hmmm." Ryujin was deep in thought, trying to think of something beautiful Yeji could do. She was pretty, she was talented, Ryujin wanted to think of something that would suit her. Yeji wanted Ryujin's ideas.