"My little sister, Dani!" I turned back around at the Demi's voice and she was waiting for me.

Like hell I was going to step foot on that stage. 18,000 people, a sold out show. No way. I can't even do a simple presentation at school in front of thirty people, who weren't even paying attention. But 18,000 who were paying attention to every move I make and most likely recording the entire thing? Yeah, absolutely not.

I shook my head at Demi, sending her a glare.

There was a weird feeling in my stomach. My hands were starting to shake and my anxiety was getting bad.

I sucked in a deep breath and heard Demi tell the crowd that she'd be right back before walking off stage toward me.

"Come on, Dani." She grabbed my wrist, pulling me forward. I yanked my wrist back, my hands beginning to shake more.

"Are you crazy? Fuck you. I'm not standing on stage in front of 18,000 people, no way." I shook my head, turning around and began walking away.

I felt her hand on my shoulder turn me back around to face her. "You've always wanted to do this. Just focus on me. It'll be fun, I promise."

I just stared at her with nervousness, and she stared back at me with pleading eyes. Why is she asking me to do this? When has she ever wanted me to? It's usually Maddie who goes up with her. Because Maddie's the favourite, remember?

"No, Demi, I-I can't." I choked back on my tears.

Besides, all her fans hate me now. They have ever since they found out about my big secret, I don't think they're ever going to let it go.

"Yes you can! It'll be so much fun, trust me! Of course you're scared, that's normal. I still get scared before I go stage, but once you get up there you'll be fine!"

God, she was so annoying. If doing this shuts her up, whatever fine I'll try, no matter how fucking terrified I am.

"Fine.." I said nervously, chewing on my bottom lip.

She smiled at me and grabbed onto my hand, pulling me back over to the very side of the stage. "Ready?" She asked once more, looking over at me. I nodded and felt a wave of nervousness enter me and I suddenly felt like I was going to throw up.

She walked onto stage with me and the audience began screaming as loud as they possibly could. There was bright lights shinning on me and I could barley see considering how bright they were. There were thousands of cellphones facing us, clearly indicating that they were video taping and or taking photos. A couple security guards lined the sides of the stage by the barriers just in case some crazy fangirl were to climb onto the stage.

Damn. It was weird and completely nerve racking to see thousands of people watching you. You sing the words wrong, they'll hear it. You trip, they'll see it. You do anything, they'll either see or hear it, you won't get away with it.

I held onto the microphone with my right hand, it shaking in place and my left hand holding onto Demi's right. Her grasp was firm and she would tighten her grip when she felt my hand shaking in hers.

"She's extremely nervous," Demi started and I cussed under my breath. Why'd she tell them that? Fuck I hate her. "So let's hear it for her again!"

They all erupted into screams, throwing their arms up in the air. Demi had complete control over them, no matter what she said, they'd do.

"I'm hoping that Dani will sing the next song with me." Demi told them when they quieted down, slightly turning to me.

First, she forces me on stage, and now she's trying to get me to sing? Have I mentioned that I hate her?