I nodded "Thanks Nicole."

Nikki nodded "Don't mention it...the 4 of us have had each others backs more than anyone...we were there when you found out you were pregnant, we were there when Katy was born..we'll be there to help you if this is the end you and Phil..which I hope its not despite this possiblity you two are good together."

I took Katy "I know and I love you girls."

Brie nodded "You need us call...if you need to get away you and Katy can bunk with one of us...the guys will just have to get over it."

I nodded "Thanks girls."

Natayla nodded "Don't mention it."

I nodded and walked off...after dropping Katy off I went and go changed for the show...I didn't have a match so I dressed in fitted ripped skinny jeans knee high boots...I was set to wear a CM Punk crop top but opted to wear a skull one instead...I sat in make up letting Devin straighten my hair..I sighed deeply as I got a text from Phil *Where are you?" "Getting hair done...Katy is with Lora." "I'll see you in a few...love you." "Yeah." I sat my phone down as Devin finished my hair "Thanks D."

Devin smiled softly "No problem.."

I smiled softly Devin was married to Nick also known as Dolph Ziggler "You always know to tame my hair."

She nodded "You okay Meli....couldn't help but notice you didn't look to happy that Phil was texting you."

I sighed "Just got a lot on my mind and he's not one of my favorite people right now."

Devin frowned "Sorry Mel.."

I sighed "When I know exactly what's going on I'll talk about it."

She nodded "Well I'm here is you need a ear."

I smiled "Thanks Devin."

Devin nodded "Well you're all set.."

I stood up brushing myself off "See ya Dev...thanks again."

She smiled "Welcome."

I walked out...as I turned the corner I saw Phil talking to Mike...I stood back listening

"Man she's gonna figure it out...Meli isn't stupid.."

Phil shook his head "I didn't expect her to text me...my place is with my girlfriend and my daughter.."

He nodded "You should of thought about that before you did this...with someone she would see every week...look me and Meli don't get along but she's too good of a person for this...she's the mother of your daughter...you've been with her for 3 years...was it worth it man?"

He ran a hand over his head "I didn't plan for any of this...I didn't plan for Meli to come in my life the way she did I didn't plan to fall in love with her...I didn't plan for her to get pregnant....I didn't plan for April either...but I fucked up I slept with another woman while my girlfriend was home caring for our daughter...one time she probably would forgive me but I did it for months.. She finds out its over.."

When I heard the confession I felt my heart shatter...Phil cheated on me...I had to get through tonight...I had to do my job...tomorrow I'd meet with Vince...I stayed hidden till Phil's match when I met up with him...when he went to kiss me I turned my head "Don't."

Punk raised an eyebrow "What is wrong with you?"

I gave him a look "We have to talk tonight."

He nodded "Okay."

I nodded..when we reached the curtains I put on the fakest smile I could...right now the WWE Universe didn't need to know what was going on...I kissed Phil's cheek then for out of the ring...I kept my eyes on the match... I was angry...I was hurt...but I could fake it with the best of them no one would know that tonight would be the last time I'd be known as CM Punk's girlfriend...as the match went on the attack went as scripted....as Phil got the pin on John I stood outside the ring...when we got backstage it was getting harder to hold in my emotions so I told Phil I was going to the bus...but I stopped to talk to Nikki...she was going to keep Katy for me while I got our stuff and dealt with Phil....there was no coming back from this...and Phil would learn how much I am like my father

*Punk's pov*

After I showered and all that I headed to the bus...it was quiet I didn't hear Katy's gurgles or giggles like I usually did...when I got to the back I saw Meli sitting on the bed her bags packed and Katlyn's..."What's going on?"

Meli looked at me a mixture of tears and anger filled her blue eyes "I know."

I looked at her "Know what?"

She shook her head "I know about you and April...I know you started fucking her when I left and kept it going till I came back...I know she's been texting you that she misses you....I know everything.."

I froze "Baby.."

Meli stood up in anger "Don't baby me...don't make some fucking excuse Philip...I was home pregnant...I was home taking care of our daughter while you were out sticking it to the first skank that came along...I got over the storyline...it was a job you didn't have to fuck her!"

I sighed reaching for her hand "Baby calm down..."

She shoved me back "Don't touch me....how many times did you sleep with her then come home to me.?"

I shook my head "In never slept with her before coming home."

Meli ran a hand through her hair "We're done...I'm done...you were right one time I could of forgave...not this many...not months of you screwing someone else.."

I felt my heart hit my stomach "Baby don't do this please...I'll end it baby I'm sorry."

She looked at me.."End it...you're still seeing her?"

I nodded slightly "Yes."

Meli slapped me hard across the cheek "We are done..."

I watched in defeat as she picked up the bags "Don't take take Kat from me please."

She shook her head "I'm not going to keep you from her...despite this you're a good dad...but I'm leaving Chicago...we'll set something up."

As she walked out I collapsed on the couch my head in my hands I just lost my family because I was an idiot...

Author's Note

*gasp* Meli and Joe were high school sweethearts....

Meli found out the truth...she left Phil...what happens when she comes face to face with Aj??

Better yet what will happen when Mark finds out that Phil cheated on his daughter.,

When Joe and Meli start spending time together will they fall into old habits or will Joe do things right?