"Who is Anakin?" Pish asked, the name rolling off her mouth strangely.

"My, er, brother?" Ahsoka hoped she sounded more confident than she felt.

"And how old is he? Hopefully, he isn't as young as you. You are too young to fly," Pish remarked.

Ahsoka had to stop herself from glaring at Pish. She wasn't a child, she shouldn't be talked to as though she was one.

"He's older," Ahsoka assured her.

"Good, good," Pish smiled. "You must be hungry, my dear. I will go boil you a stew. Zadro slayed an Akul just yesterday."

"Zardo?"

"My son. He isn't much older than you," Pish's smile widened at the thought of her son. With that, she left the room and Ahsoka was once again alone.

Ahsoka's mind raced and she stared at the ceiling. The details of the crash were still fuzzy, but she knew they'd dropped out of hyperspace with a sparking control panel. She remembered the fire and Anakin yelling at her to put it out. Rex, Fives, Echo, and Kix had been with them (they'd been on a small scouting mission) and they were running around frantically, trying to get the ship under control.

She didn't remember much after that. There had been a sharp jolt, and she'd been thrown back. She must've hit her head pretty hard, maybe broken something open, and been ejected.

Either way, she had no idea where Anakin was, where the clones were, and if they were even together.

Ahsoka reached for her belt, finding no lightsaber. She shot up, this time ignoring the pain, and pushed herself out of the bed. Sometimes, during crashes, her lightsaber would fly off her belt and she would find it somewhere near the crash. Sometimes it would remain attached to her belt.

And if it remained on her belt this time, that meant Pish took it. She had to find her lightsaber.

Ahsoka rummaged through the drawers in the room and the room next to it. She couldn't find her lightsaber. Ahsoka hurried back to the bed and looked under it, then climbed on top of it to look in a tall shelf she couldn't see on the ground.

As she peeked over the shelf, a clatter sounded behind her. Ahsoka instinctively whirled around. What if it was Pish?

Two children, around the same age as each other, were all that Ahsoka met. They gasped and clutched each other, startled from Ahsoka's sudden movement. Ahsoka sat on the bed. She realized the culprit of the sound was a metal dish that had been knocked off the dresser.

"Sorry," the boy of the two murmured in togruta.

"It's okay," Ahsoka assured them. "Do either of you remember when I came here?"

"A few hours ago," the girl peeped. "You were very hurt."

"Did I have any shiny metal on my belt?" Ahsoka asked.

The children shook their heads simultaneously.

"Are you sure?"

They nodded.

A bit of relief came over Ahsoka. They didn't know she was a Jedi. Not yet.

"Now, can you tell me your names?" Ahsoka tried to sound a little more inviting.

"Can we sit on the bed?" the girl asked, and the boy smacked her.

"Don't be rude," the boy scolded.

"It was just a question," the girl protested.

"Yes, both of you," Ahsoka patted the bed next to her. "Come on over."