He's jealous

Abby's POV

*2 hours later*

After I finished blow drying my hair after taking a shower, I made my way towards my room to grab an outfit to wear. The thoughts of me and Luke cuddling still ran through my mind constantly. It was like a broken record. But i didn't mind it honestly I mean it's Luke, my best friend. It's not like were ever gonna really be together.

Even though, I wish we were. Abby what the heck are you saying you have Ashton Irwin snap out of it you butt. I sighed after totally talking to myself in my head. Wow I'm such a weirdo. I walked over to my closet and I grabbed out a black sweatshirt that had a logo on it. (You can imagine it however you want :D ) I grabbed a light pair of skinny jeans and I slipped them on before putting black vans on. I messed my hands around my hair before leaving it down naturally. Some hair was over my shoulder and the rest was placed gently against my back.

I added a little mascara on my long eyelashes before I left my room satisfied. I started humming a song (heart beat song by Kelly Clarkson to be exact) right when my phone buzzed in my hand. I continued to hum as I checked my phone, soon a big smile forming on my lips the second I saw who it was from.

Ashton- I'm coming over to hang out. Sorry I didn't ask I kinda didn't want you to say no😂 be there in a few, love ya. Xox

I giggled to myself before replying back.

Me- alright you butthead I'll see you soon I guess since you didn't give me an option. (; xo.

I smiled to myself before walking to the kitchen with my phone clutched in my hand. I looked up to see Luke opening a cabnit with one hand while his other one was reaching to grab something. "Hey Luke." I smiled as I walked towards the fridge.

"Hey Abby." Luke smiled as he looked over his shoulder and stared at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. I checked him out, liking what he was wearing. He wore a long sleeved black shirt with black skinny jeans with holes near the knees and black vans. "Nice outfit." I complemented as I grabbed out milk. "Same to you." Luke smirked back.

I blushed as I made my way towards the cabnit that hid the cereal. I gasped as I felt Luke grab my waist and squeeze it. "Luke!" I squealed as my body tingled since I was ticklish there. He laughed before taking out a bag of chips. "Geez took you that long to grab only a bag of chips." I laughed as I grabbed fruit loops. "Hey, not my fault your so distracting." Luke chuckled as he walked towards the counter table. "Distracting? How?" I laughed as I grabbed a bowl.

"By your beauty of course." Luke winked before he opened the bag of lays. He shoved his hand in there and started munching on them loudly. "Chips for breakfast? Really?" I asked. "Don't be jealous." Luke laughed.

" I would eat some too but I can't pass up these, there too good." I smiled as I put a spoon in my cereal. I grabbed my bowl before I walked over to Luke and I sat right next to him, our knees touching.

Me and Luke began to eat our breakfast in silence, even though our munching was loud. It was loud enough to fill the silence. "Mmm this is so good." Luke moaned as he tilted his head back. "Then why don't you just marry it." I grinned. "Already did baby." Luke smirked before he kissed the bag of chips.

I laughed before focusing on my cereal. Did he just call me baby? I felt butterflies fill in my stomach as I stared at my cereal. I got to admit I liked it when he said that. I didn't want to be to deep in thought since the room was silent enough. Someone had to speak soon or later. I wounded what Luke was thinking about. He looked so deep in thought.

"So Ashton's coming over today." I said before eating a spoonful of fruitloops. "Oh is he?" Luke mumbled as he continued to eat his chips. "Yeah, he didn't really ask he just said he was coming over." I said, chuckling at the end. "Why didn't he ask?" Luke snapped.