Idiots

I started to laugh to myself as I was running away from the boys. "Abby! Come back!" Ashton whined as all of them chased after me. I kept laughing and laughing as I ran on.

This is just to good. This is just hilarious. Hearing them run because they hardly ever do it since they're lazy bums.

"If you catch me! Maybe then I'll let you guys-" I gasped once I felt my left foot slide and I literally slipped backwards. I yelped as I landed hard on the ground, hitting my head really hard. Well.. That's what I get for buying a house with wooden floors.

Luke's P.O.V

As we kept running after Abby, we heard a gasp and a loud thump. "What was that?" Ashton said as he suddenly stopped, causing all of us to bump into each other.

" I don't know you idiot! But go on then! We must see what it was!" Calum said as he gestured his hand towards the place Abby ran off too. Ashton sighed before turning his head back and he started walking towards the kitchen.

We all slowly followed behind as we followed Ashton like little ducklings. Ashton gasped as he pointed his finger at Abby before I started laughing.

I walked past them all, brushing past Michael and Calum.

"Thats what you bloody get for running away from us Abby." I smirked as I walked up to her. It was strange seeing her on the floor with a pain expression on her face.

I was surprised she wasn't groaning or grabbing some body part.

"She always falls on her bum, like that time at the store!" Ashton called out with a chuckle.

We all started giggling at her but she didn't make a sound. I raised an eyebrow and I tilted my head as I walked closer to her. "Yo, Abby, you alright love?" I asked as I lightly kicked her arm. Her eyes were shut closed and her back was on the floor.

"Abby?" I questioned as I squatted down and I shook her shoulder.

"Abbyyyy?" My voice trailed.

"Sh*t." Calum cursed under his breath as his hands were on his hips. He looked away for a split second and he licked his lips before looking back down at Abby.

"I think she hit her head." I said. "Yeah, no crap dumbnutt!" Ashton said. "Hey! Will sorry!" I said as I looked at her with my hands up.

"I'll get her an ice pack!" Michael yelled before running towards the kitchen. "Thank you for at least being helpful mate." I said as i shook Abby.

Come on Abby, wake up.

I sadly looked at her as I shook her a lot more. "Abby, come on don't die on me." I said as I shook her and tears filled in my eyes. "You idiot she's not dead!" Calum hissed as he hit my shoulder.

"Well gee! She's not responding and it's freaking me out!" I raised my voice as I pointed my hands at her. "Abby you better not be messing with us." Calum said as he uncrossed his arms.

"And you better not be doing this to stop us from cuddling, it will make it worse." Ashton growled as he crossed his arms. "You idiot! Who cares if she's joking or not! What I'm scared is that she isn't breathing right!" I yelled.

Michael, which felt like a decade, finally came running back with ice packs. "H-ere." He stuttered as he handed them to me. I could tell he was nervous too. Hell I was the most nervous.

I had to protect her, and plus I love her

Wait.... What.

I shook my head as if I was speaking my thoughts out loud. "Come on mates, get out of the way so I can lift her up." I said as I handed Michael the ice packs. He grabbed them as I slowly wrapped my arm around her lower back as her head rested on my bicep.

I licked my lips as I wrapped the other arm underneath her legs and I slowly lifted her up bridal style. Haha just like at the store. Ugh stop Luke this isn't funny.

"Where should we set her?" I asked as I looked around, her legs swaying and dangling. "Ummm." They all hummed as if they didn't know either.

Wow, were idiots.

I scoffed as I looked down the hall. "Well her room of course!" I said as I rolled my eyes and I ran towards the hall without thinking.

"Be carful mate! Your gonna drop her!" Ashton hissed as he caught up to me.

"Let me hold her." Ashton said as he held out his hands. "No!" I yelled as I moved her away from him.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Really Luke?! Your still at it with this whole 'protection' thing! It's freaking annoying! Just tell me if you like the bloody girl!" Ashton yelled as he threw his hands up.

"I DONT LIKE HER!" I yelled through my teeth, causing saliva to fly out. My face inched closer to his.

"Obviously you do! You won't let any of us touch her but you! So just admit it! I'm done with your lies!" Ashton seethed.

"I'm. Not. Lying." I hissed.

"Bloody the hell you are!" Ashton yelled as Calum and Michael made their way towards us. "Ashton! I don't!" I yelled.

"Well if you didn't! Let me hold the damn girl! I'm tired of you faking this protection thing! You don't own the poor girl!" Ashton yelled.

"Oh so what?! You like her?! You a little bit jealous now?" I said in his face.

Anger filled in Ashton's eyes as his jaw clenched.

"The hell I like her! At least I'm brave enough to admit it!" Ashton growled.

Ok, I give him that one.

"Shut up!" I yelled as I pushed him.

"Don't push me!" Ashton hissed as he pushed me harder.

Me and Ashton went off, pushing each other harder and harder at each turn. "WILL YOU 2 KNOCK IT OFF! YOU GUYS ARE LIKE MORONS FIGHTING OVER THE LAST PEICE OF PIZZA!" Calum yelled as he separated us.

"Now I don't care if either of you like the girl or not! Luke your gonna drop the damn girl so let me have her." Calum yelled as he grabbed her side.

"No Calum! Piss off!" I spat as I yanked her away.

"Enough Luke! Give me her! I'm done with your guys' crap!" Calum hissed. I sighed and I rolled my eyes as he wrapped his arms around her bridal style.

"I suggest you whip that jealous look off your face before Ashton complains about It." Calum said, referring to me even though he was looking at Abby and shaking her like she was a baby.

With that Calum walked away as I madly looked over at Ashton.

"You do like her, and I know it, and I'm mad at you for lying to me. Id never do that." Ashton said as he pointed at me and then he madly walked away, following Calum.