Messing around

I giggled to myself as I realized how tired the boys were. Geez they were out of shape.

I walked away, finding a row before running towards it. I heard the door opening, causing the bell to jingle a bit.

Heavy breaths filled the air as I heard loud footsteps. "Where is Abby?" I heard Ashton and Calum ask.

"Maybe she went to the candy section." Michael responded. They all nodded their head and mumbled in agreement before walking towards the aisle.

I held my breath as I watched them literally walk right past me. It was so hard not to laugh. These boys are so oblivious.

"Abby where are you!" Michael whined out loud.

I couldn't help but giggle quietly, feeling my lips vibrate against the palm of my hand.

"Is she even inside?" Calum asked.

"We did see her walk in you dummy." Luke said.

"I'm not a dummy! You are!" Calum whined like a child.

These boys are such kids. They're so clueless without me. "ABBY WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!" Ashton yelled.

I laughed as I ran down the aisles. "I heard her!" Michael called out.

"She is hiding from us!"

"Let's go get her!"

I squealed as I hid behind a row of food. I heard a lot of laughter and footsteps coming my direction.

I ran to my right swiftly as I heard Calum coming closer. I kept running down the aisles, causing the boys to scream each time they saw me.

"SHES RIGHT THERE!"

"WAIT COME BACK!"

"I FOUND HER!"

"ABBYYY."

I laughed as I kept running until I slipped on something wet and I fell right on my butt.

"Ow!" I groaned as I heard all the boys run towards me. I heard some laughs and some gasps.

"Are you ok?!" Luke asked, acting very protective.

"Haha that's what you get for ditching us and hiding." Calum laughed as he pointed at me.

I shot him a dirty glare as Luke bent down and he rested his hand on my shoulder.

"You ok?" Luke asked nicely.

"I think so." I replied unsurly.

"Want me to help you up?" Luke asked, his big blue eyes locking with my green ones.

"Aww your boyfriend to the rescue!" Ashton cheered.

Luke madly looked up at Ashton before punching him in the knee. "Ow!" Ashton cried out as he held his knee in pain.

Luke smirked to himself, pleased that he hit Ashton. Then his eyes met mine again and he smiled at me before wrapping his arm around my back and the other under my legs.

He lifted me up bridal style, causing my right side to crush against his hard chest.

"I got you, don't worry." Luke breathed on my neck before holding me in a way where he was comfortable.

Chills went down my spine as his words stuck in me. Butterflies filled in my stomach also. Wow, Luke is really adorable right now.

I looked into his eyes as my arm was wrapped around his neck. His grey beanie looked great on top of his head.

"Alright, you two love birds can stop staring at each other now." Michael chuckled.

We both broke the eye contact, not even realizing how long we kept our stare. I started to feel my cheeks burn as I blushed.

"Relationship goals." Ashton coughed before running away so Luke couldn't hit him.

Luke's jaw clenched as I giggled, watching Ashton run away like an idiot.

"It's ok Luke, let him be jealous." I smiled as I pressed my index finer on his chin, turning his face so his eyes can meet mine again.

His face softened, and his lips curved into a soft smile. "Ok." He whispered, again leaving butterflies to fly around my stomach.

"Let's go get some candy so we can watch a movie." Calum groaned.

"Alright, but I'm picking the movie since I won." I grinned as Luke carried me and walked where Ashton ran off to.