Secret stares

I honesty didn't know what the deal was between Ashton and Luke, but we all shrugged it off.

Yeah Luke is trying to protect me, but he is way over protective. He tried to beat up Ashton just by him making me kiss him.

That's kinda pathetic but oh well. It's kinda cute in a way. I always like it when Luke some what is protective but I honestly hate it when he says he doesn't like me.

I don't know why I don't like it it's just, I guess I kinda wish Luke did like me.

I wasn't sure if I was now developing feelings for him, but if I was, I would ruin everything.

I mean, Ashton likes me, and if Luke liked me too, life would be a mess. Especially if I was dating Ashton, but had a secret crush on Luke. I shouldn't even think about this.

I shouldn't even like Luke, he's my best friend. Plus, Ashton asked me out and he was my all time long crush.

After Ashton and Luke talked it through, we all sat down on the couch and watched Never Been Kissed.

I was sitting in between Ashton and Luke while Calum and Michael sat next to each other. It was honestly horrible being squeezed next to all of them since this is a 4 seater couch and all of them wanted to sit with me. My legs were literally being crushed by Luke's leg since his thigh was on top of mine.

It was weird because when Luke threw his leg over mine, Ashton seemed to be jealous. And of course, so did Calum since he obviously likes me. So basically I'm sure all of them do except for Michael, I can never tell who he likes.

He's unpredictable. As we were watching the movie, I slowly moved my eyes towards Luke's hand. His hand was so large and soft I was really tempted to hold it.

Wait... What.

Abby shut up your going on a date with Ashton. Not Luke.

I was basically secretly looking at Luke like halfway through the movie. He is so hard not to look at.

In my opinion, he's the cutest one out of the boys. I slowly looked at his long arms that had veins popping out of them.

I was craving the feeling of his arms wrapped around mine when he hugs me. I wanted to look away so badly but I just couldn't. Then my eyes trailed up to his chest, which slowly rose and fell each time he inhaled and exhaled.

Then my eyes trailed to his jawline, then his lips.

His lips always looked perfect, especially when he smiled. Suddenly Luke's head slowly turned my direction, and his eyes fell on my lips too.

My heart beat quickened as I slowly looked up in his eyes.

His eyes were already locked with mine the second I looked up. A big grin was curved perfectly on his lips as he looked down at me.

I felt my cheeks burn as I didn't keep my eyes off of his. In return, I smiled back.

Luke elbowed my side softly before looking back towards the tv. I still didn't stop looking at him, and I knew that Luke noticed it.

I started to blush even harder, but I quickly looked back at the tv. Gosh why is Luke so adorable.

Suddenly I felt Ashton's hand fumble with mine as we both stared at the tv.

My eyes widened once out hands intertwined. I looked down at our connected hands before looking at him.

He was smiling as he still stared at the tv. He moved his head towards me and he smiled at me.

I blushed as I smile back, quickly looking back at the tv nervously.

This is bad.... I'm having feelings for 2 guys at once.