Shower time

Abby's P.O.V

I walked in our plain bathroom as I had my ear phones in and my phone in my pocket. I was nodding my head to the beat as the music blasted in my ears. I even sung low as I swayed my hips a bit. I turned on the shower, putting it to cold. I was already sweating from moving more stuff into the house and unpacking.

Luke and I were finally done with putting everything in our house. I started to take off my clothes as the shower ran, causing the water to hit the floor. I took my earphones out right when I was fully naked. I ran my hand through my hair before walking in the cold shower. "Wow it's cold." I mumbled as I grabbed the handle and I switched it to warm. "Mmm." I hummed as I was pleased with the temperature.

I started to put shampoo in my hair as I started to sing. After I rinsed it all out, watching the white bubbly color go down the drain, I started to put conditioner in my hand. I rubbed my head with my hands as I cleaned my hair. I smiled as I was now fully clean after rubbing myself with soap and rinsing my hair.

I turned off the shower, hearing the sounds of water slowly drip on the ground. I smiled as I grabbed my long brown hair, squeezing it tightly so that the water can come out. I started to hum a song as I stepped out of the shower and my feet placed on the tile floor. "Ah cold." I whispered as I jumped a bit.

My eyes widened as I realized I was missing something. I felt my stomach with my hands, knowing I forgot something. "Hm?" I hummed. "Towel? Towel towel towel." I said to myself as I looked all around me, turning around in circles. "Crap." I muttered as I opened the cubbies. "Towel towel towel." I repeated as I scanned the empty cubby.

"Are you kidding me." I whispered as I stood up. I walked near the door, only to hear the sound of loud music. Maybe Luke will be distracted and he won't see me naked. But the question is, what room is he in?! I breathed out before grabbing the door knob. I peaked my head out to see no one around.

The loud music vibrated the walls and echoed through the halls. "Hmm." I hummed as I saw that the close was clear. Right when I stepped out I saw a shadow coming and I heard footsteps. "AH!" I squealed as I backed into the bathroom and I slammed the door shut. I ran back into the shower and I grabbed the curtains immediately.

My eyes widened as I saw the door knob twist and Luke opened the door. "Hey what was that about? Are you ok?" Luke asked as he peaked in. "LUKE GET OUT!" I screamed at him. "Woah calm down." He laughed as he realized I was naked behind the curtain, due to my wet hair. "Why did you scream?" Luke asked. "Because I'm naked and you almost saw me." I said.

"Well why are you walking around the house naked then?" Luke asked, cracking a smile as I shot him a look. "Because." I said seriously, trying to act tough. "Becauseeee?" His voice trailed as he raised an eyebrow and tilted his head a bit. "Because I forgot to get towels." I said, feeling pathetic as I looked down. He started to laugh which caused my cheeks to heat with embarrassment.

"Haha I'll get you some towels Abbs." He laughed as he move his head from the door and he closed it. "Get me 2 please!" I yelled so he could hear. I stayed in the bathroom for a while, hiding behind the curtain waiting for Luke. Ugh what's taking him so long?!

I opened the curtain, thinking he wasn't coming anytime soon. But I spoke to soon. "I'm baaack." Luke said as he opened the door widely. "OH MY GOD LUKE!" I yelled as I closed the curtain quickly. He started to laugh as I hid behind the curtain. "Knock will you?" I said. "Alright alright." He laughed. "Here's your towels." He smiled as he stretched his hand out, with his lips curved to the side, showing off his lip ring.

I popped my head out of the curtains, seeing that he actually had 2 towels. A smile grew on my face as I stared at them. "You know those curtains are see through right?" Luke smirked before I could touch the towels. "WHAT!" I yelled as I pulled my arm back and I hid my head. I felt totally embarrassed now.

"I'm just messing with you I can't even see you besides your shadow." Luke chuckled as he stretched his arm father towards me. "Ugh I hate you." I mumbled. He started to laugh as I madly stuck out my head and I wrapped my arm around my chest.

I reached my hand out to grab the towel but Luke pulled his arm back. "Luke!" I groaned. He started to smile as he saw me whine. "Luke come on enough with your games, I just took a shower and I'm tired please just give me them." I whined. "Alright cry baby." He teased as he stretched his arm even more.

I smiled at him, feeling proud of myself. My smile faded once Luke "dropped" the towels. "Oops." He smirked as he stared at me the whole time. I looked up at him after my jaw was dropped. I clenched my jaw and I gave him a death stare. "Hurry up I need to use the shower." Luke said as he turned around and walked towards the door.

"Yeah you do, you stink." I said as I bent down quickly and grabbed the towels. "Didn't know you were smelling me." Luke said as he left the bathroom with a smirk on his face. "Maybe I should of thought twice about this." I muttered to myself as I wrapped my hair in one towel, and my body in the other.