Lights out

After hours of being tortured by the boys, it was finally dark time. I was expecting all of them to leave but they begged me to stay for another day. And of course I said yes because I mean come on.... You can't say no to 4 adorable guys with puppy dog faces. Plus I guess I can handle them for another night. Ha who am I kidding, they drive me nuts. But oh well, they're my best friends.

I was in the kitchen cooking the boys some food since they were hungry as they all sat on the couch watching tv. Of course I have to do everything around here since Luke doesn't do anything when they're around. I smiled to myself as I finished cooking the pasta and I put the spoon in the sink. I licked my finger as I walked towards the plates and I grabbed a few before going back to the food.

I filed up the plates full of pasta and I set it all on the table. "Boys, dinners ready." I said as I set the last one down.

"YAY!" Ashton cheered before jumping off on his feet. All the boys happily got up as they talked about the show they were watching and they all made their way towards me.

"Thanks Abby." They all said as they all sat down. "Your welcome boys." I said as I started to make myself a plate. They started to pick at their food and eat it and chat on about whatever they were into. I wish I had a friend that was a girl. Because...... I kinda don't. Luke, ash, Michael, and Calum are basically my only friends.

"I can't believe that girl, she was so dumb." Calum muttered as he had the fork right next to his lips before plopping the food in his mouth. "I know." Luke and Michael mumbled as they chewed on their food and stabbed their forks into the pasta.

"And the guy, he didn't even do anything." Ashton said as he ate his food. "Horrible couple." Luke mumbled before all of them giggled.

I smiled to myself as I knew they were all having a fun time. Suddenly all of the lights turned off, including the tv. The boys giggles turned into gasps. Every single light went off and it was pitch black. "What happened?!" Calum said nervously.

"Why did the lights go off,"

"Were going to get murdered!"

"Where's Abby?!"

"I CANT SEE ANYTHING!"

I rolled my eyes as I heard them scream and complain. "Guys it's just the lights ok, they will come back on." I said before rolling my eyes even more as they rambled on and on about how this was going to happen, or how that was going to happen.

"I want Abby! I'm scared." Michael whined before I heard a chair scrap against the floor. I looked around the black house as I stood in my same spot. I gasped once I felt 2 strong arms wrap around my waist. "Micha-" "hug me I'm scared!" Michael whined.

"Michael sweetie, there's nothing to worry about, it's just the dark." I laughed.

My eyes widen once it heard 3 more chairs scrap against the floor and sure enough, all of the boys were hugging me to death. I huffed as I was crushed between Calum and Michael. "Were scared Abby! We need light!" Luke said.

"Alright well go get some flash lights and we can all hang out in Luke's room alright?" I said. "Ok." They all replied.

"Ok everyone grab a hand and let's feel our way to the supplies." I said.

"I wanna hold Abby's hand!" Calum said.

"No I do!" All the other boys complained.

I rolled my eyes before annoyingly grabbing a random hand and tugging them. "Whoa." They mumbled as I dragged them. "Guys hold hands." I heard Luke say. I started to hear noises, guessing the boys were holding hands. I started to feel the wall as I heard deep breaths coming from behind me.

Suddenly I heard Calum say the S word as he tripped over something loud. All the boys giggled, including me as Calum was being clumsy. "Clumsy me, sorry." Calum giggled.

"Alright guys, just start touching stuff and see if anything is familiar." I said as I touched things with my free hand. I gasped once I felt a large hand grip my waist. "Wha-" "what you said to touch stuff." I heard Luke from behind. So I'm holding Luke's hand... Hmmm.

"Not me!" I hissed before the boys giggled. "I give you that one Luke." Calum said before Luke and Ashton giggled.

I rolled my eyes again and I kept walking forward. I felt Luke squeeze my hand as we continued to walk in a line in the dark. "I like how you grabbed my hand first." Luke whispered in my ear as the other boys were talking about something stupid.

"I just chose a random one." I said as I felt something. "So I'm the chosen one." Luke said, I could tell he was smirking. "Yes Luke, you are." I giggled before he did. "Well I'm glad you grabbed my hand because I wanted to hold yours." Luke said. I could feel my cheeks heat as I stopped in a halt.

I felt something and my eyes widen before I snatched it. "FOUND IT!" I yelled before flashing it on the guys.

"AHHH Abby!" Calum moaned as he turned his head away.

All of the boys groaned as they covered their face with their arm. I giggled as I let go of Luke's hand and I walked away from them. "Oops." I said as I walked past them. Sorry not sorry.

"Wait Abby!"

"Don't leave us!"

"Wait it's dark again!"

I giggled as I heard all of them run towards me. I opened the door to Luke's room and I entered it and I immediately sat on his bed. All of the boys ran towards me before shutting the door.

"What are we gonna do now?" Michael whined as Calum, Luke, and Ashton all sat next to me. "I don't know yet Michael." I said as I set the flash light on his night stand.

"We can cuddle?" Luke said.

"No." I growled before all of the boys laughed.

"Kidding kidding. Maybe ummm we can rest?" Luke said.

"Yeah I'm up for that, I'm tired." I said before I laid down on my side. "Yeah let's sleep." Calum said before laying on his stomach. "I'm up for it." Michael said before jumping on the bed.

"I can't see anything." Michael said.

"Calum is that you?" Ashton said.

"Yeah it's me." Calum chuckled.

I rolled my eyes as they all started to giggle. I gasped once I felt a strong grip wrap around my waist and pull me towards them. I didn't really care who it was, but I decided to cuddle with them since it was kinda dark. Yeah I was just a little scared. It was odd how the lights turned off.

I wrapped my arm around their stomach before resting my head on their chest. Their hand barley went up my shirt and it rested on my bare skin on my waist.

I honestly liked the feeling. I smiled as I side hugged the person before forcing myself to fall asleep.

It was kinda hard to sleep since Calum and Ashton were touching each other, asking what part they were touching.

But finally, it grew quiet and everyone was asleep, including me.

__________________

I gasped once I heard a noise and I shot straight up from my sleep and I quickly looked around to notice the lights were back on. I looked over at the clock to notice it was 4:00 am. I groaned at how tired I was. I looked around myself before my eyes went wide. I looked to my right to see Luke laying right next to me.

I was.... Cuddling with him? OOOOH.

I looked at my waist to see Luke's hand draped on it loosely. I smiled to myself before getting up and turning off all of the lights. I came back to the room and I cuddled back with Luke. And why did I cuddle with him and not with ash? Well... Because I liked the feeling of him being close to me.