Racing

"Alright boys, we don't have any good food, or enough food to feed all of you guys, so we will order pizza and buy some food at the store." I said as we were all already standing.

"Pizza!!" Michael yelled. Everyone started to cheer and run around our house. Wow I'm surrounded by idiots.

I should of just let it be Luke and I. I rolled my eyes while smiling and I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed the pizza guy.

After ordering I hung up and grabbed my purse. "Come on boys, we will walk there." I said as I threw the strap over my shoulder. "Hey, isn't that Luke's jacket?" Ashton asked as he pointed at me.

I looked down at my outfit which was blue and black Aztec leggings, a black long sleeved shirt, and Lukes jacket on.

"Umm yeah it is." I said as I looked up. I looked at Ashton who was smiling big, while Calum looked jealous, Michael looked hungry for food, and Luke looked embarrassed since his cheeks were turning bright red.

"Ah, so it's Luke's jacket huh?" Ashton grinned as he nudged Luke's chest with his elbow.

"Ashton!" Luke hissed in a whispered tone.

"Ok anyways let's go." I said, not really knowing what was happening between Luke and Ash.

"Doesn't she look so good in your jacket Luke." Ashton smirked as he still looked at Luke.

Luke was bright pink now. His cheeks looked super pink and I bet if you touched them, they could heat your fingertips in a second.

"Well, um, she looks good in anything so my jacket isn't really a difference." Luke said in a nervous voice.

"Uh huh." Ashton said.

"Come on guys I'm hungry." I groaned as I walked towards the door.

"Ashton will you shut up!"

"I'm hungry too!"

"Cominggggg."

I rolled my eyes as I heard a bunch of shuffling noises coming closer to me. We all walked to the store together.

It was funny watching the boys because they kept playing tag or they would jump on each other's backs.

I admit, I really missed them. And I really did miss Ashton. He looks really adorable. He was wearing a smiley face T-shirt with black jeans and boots and a black and grey flannel.

"I missed you Abby." Ashton smiled as he walked over to me and he held my hand. My eyes widened and I felt butterflies shoot out of me and into my stomach.

"I missed you too Ash." I smiled as I squeezed his hand.

"I wanna hold Abby's hand too!" Calum whined as he ran over to me and held my other hand. "You guys are dorks." I laughed as Michael ran to Calum and held his hand.

"Luke! Join the chain!" Michael yelled over his shoulder as Luke followed behind. I looked over at him to see his arms crossed and a mad expression on his face.

He looked jealous. But jealous of what?

Once his eyes met mine, he quickly turned his head and looked to the right.

It was like he was ignoring me.

I shrugged it off and I let go of all of their hands. "I'll race ya, whoever gets there first gets to pick the movie!" I yelled after I ran towards the store.

"HEY!"

"WAIT I WASNT READY!"

"ABBY!"

I laughed as I kept running and running towards the store. Haha losers.

"Abby that's cheatin!" Calum yelled as he ran close behind.

"NO ITS NOT!" I laughed as I kept running.

"This is cheating!" Ashton yelled as he caught up to me and he grabbed my arm and yanked me down. I gasped as I fell to the floor and watched Ashton run past me and laugh.

"Oh it's on." I said as I got up and I ran towards him. He kept laughing until I grabbed his hair and yanked him back.

"Ow!" He yelped as I laughed and kept running. "Revenge is a butt!" I yelled, my voice echoing in the distance.
I looked behind my shoulder to see all of the boys behind me.

I finally leaped on the curb and I crashed into the doors. "I won!" I cheered out of breath.

I raised my hand in the air as I breathed hard and rested on the doors.

They all stopped running and they breathed hard too.

"I'm not working out for another year."Calum said out of breath.

I laughed as I stared at him. "Yeah because that was so hard." I teased.

He smirked up at me before straightening his back. "Let's go get some goodies!" I cheered as I opened the door, leaving the breathless boys behind.