Moving

( hello everyone!!! I'm so happy to be joining wattpad!! I hope you all enjoy my first ever fan fiction on wattpad, I'm not new to writing fan fiction. I actually write fan fiction on Instagram. I've been dying to get wattpad and now I have it! Enjoy!) (Abby is the girls name by the way)
*WARNING THIS IS OLD AND ITS PROBABLY VERY CHEESY IM SORRY. IT GETS BETTER TOWARDS THE END. THE STORY ACTUALLY DIDN'T GO AS I PLANNED BUT THERE COULD BE A CHANCE I MAKE A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THIS :D. BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY*

Abby's P.O.V

The warm hot sun shined upon me as I lifted up my head after climbing out of Luke's car. It was really hot outside, due to me throwing my long brown hair in a high bun, with loose strands hanging out. I breathed out, inhaling the sweet sent of California. I looked around my appearance, only to see other buildings of houses next to the one me and Luke picked.

The houses looked the same, except all of them were white, and ours was tan. Luke likes to stand out, I sometimes do, but not as much.

I looked over at Luke as his blonde hair brightened in the sun as it shined on it, and his bright blue eyes twinkled. He looked over towards me only to notice my small gaze I was holding. He grinned at me before walking to the back of the trunk.

"We're starting our new lives Abbs." Luke said in his Australian accent as he opened the trunk and he started to unpack. "Yep and I'm spending it with the one and only Luke Hemmings." I said as I walked over to him. He grinned at me as he popped up his head just to show off his childish grin. Me and Luke are already 20 years old. And we both decided to get a house to share.

Why? Well first of all, I don't have many friends. And if I did, it's guys. No I'm not that type of flirty girl, it's just I get along with guys more because they have less drama. And second, I don't have enough money to buy my own house since my parents wanted me out. They wanted me to see what life was really like.

So why not start it with my bestest friend on earth? Luke knows everything about me. I've known the kid since I was way younger. He knows every secret about me and I know every secret about him. We don't like hiding things, but when we do, we find out quickly. "Instead of staring at me, why don't you help." Luke said as he set a big box on the trunk, showing off his muscles.

I blinked a couple times, not even noticing I was totally gawking at him while thinking. "Oh. Right." I laughed as I shook my head slightly. I grabbed a box and I started to walk towards the door. "And I wasn't staring I was just thinking." I said as my back faced him. "Yeah ok Abby." He laughed as I rolled my eyes. I set the box down, fiddling with the keys that went to the door. I finally get to put my stuff in this house!

I finally found the right key and I stuck it in the knob and I opened the door. I smiled as a cold breeze met my face, welcoming me in. Ahhh the cold air felt so nice compared to the heat outside. I smiled as I picked up the box and I walked inside. I walked towards the white and black kitchen and I set the box down that labeled, 'kitchen stuff'.

After helping Luke pack everything in the house and unpack some things that had to be out at that moment, we decided to chill for a while. "Man I'm so tired. This moving got me exhausted!" Luke said dramatically as he collapsed on our cream colored couch. "You're telling me." I cocked an eyebrow as I smiled at him. I had a lemonade bottle in my hand as I stared at him for a quick moment before gazing at our plain house.

"It's so packed in this house, I can barley walk in here." Luke laughed as he hunched over a bit. "Yeah but it will all be put away in a week." I said. "Ugh that's too long." Luke moaned. "Oh please don't tell me I moved with a lazy guy." I teased. "You bought it, you keep it. I'm just part of the package." He smirked.

"Whatever." I chuckled. "I'm hungry Abby do we have any food?" Luke said as he started to lean on me. "No not at the moment." I said as I started to lean away from him. "Stand still!" He giggled as he leaned on my arm. "No!" I laughed as I pushed him off. "Arhhh. Please don't tell me I'm stuck with a non cuddler. " Luke teased.

"You just might be." I teased as I got up and walked away. "Just know that I may come to your room every other day." Luke said as I walked further into the kitchen. "Um yeah right, like that'll happen, no boys allowed with me in bed remember." I said. "Your husband's not gonna like that." Luke chuckled as he made a "yikes" face.

"Oh shush Hemmings you know what I mean." I said as I shook my head while grinning. "Yeah I do, but I'm still cuddling with you one day though." Luke said as he crossed his legs and he laid into the couch, with his hands connected on the back of his head, making his elbows stick out. "Yeah I've been through that before. Heck you wouldn't get off me." I said as I grabbed Luke some lemonade.

"Oh the good old days. They all soon will be coming back." Luke smiled as he stared off into the distance as I walked back over to him. He smiled as he grabbed the bottle. "Thanks Abby." He smirked. "No prob." I said before siting down next to him.

A/N: soooo? What do you guys think? It will get better I promise, the beginnings are usually boring. But this will be good I promise! There will be funny scenes and cute scenes soon! Stay tuned! I'm also new to this wattpad so bare with me.