"It's all my fault. I wanted to come here to help my girlfriend. But being such good friends, you all came too. I should have come alone." The oldest male rubbed his temples with this fingers.

"Stop blaming yourself! We all came into this together and now we have to get out of this together too", Jaemin said.

"I just can't think straight anymore", Yumi said, Jisung still in her arms.

"Then think wavy", Haechan jokingly said to lighten the mood.

"Oh Haechan. Stop! We don't even know if we will ever be able to go back!", his bestfriend shouted.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

In the royal lounge where the king was sitting on his huge, shiny throne. "I still can't believe my own daughter brought humans to our kingdom. She very clearly knew how much I despise them", he said, a disappointing tone was clear in his voice.

"Calm down, your Majesty", Mr. Jung said. "She made a mistake."

"It's a big sin!!"

"Ok I get it. But they don't seem like bad people. Princess and Chenle brought them here for a reason ofcourse. They probably trust them-"

"That doesn't mean I have to trust them. Because of a human only I had to lose my elder daughter years ago."

"I understand. You are a father. I'm a father too. Shouldn't we give them a chance?"

"One chance can ruin many things, Jung."

That time, two young mermen came to the spot and bowed to the King.

"Dad, I heard Kiara is back. Can I meet her?", the ash-blue haired merman, Seongjin asked in excitement. After so many months, he would be seeing his little sister infront of his eyes.

"No you can't. She is getting her punishment."

His happy smile dropped immensely.

"I heard she brought... humans", Seongjin's bestfriend, Jaehyun said nervously.

"Yes. They will be hung tomorrow", Mr. Jung, Jaehyun's father said in a sad tone.

"Dad why? They didn't do anything wrong", the prince retorted.

"Because I want to", he said in a stern voice which shut the prince's mouth.

Suddenly within a second, they saw the king's golden crown on the floor with an arrow which widened their eyes. Soon, the guards rushed into the lounge. Actually what happened was that the room had many holes as a part of a design and the arrow came inside through one of the holes. And the arrow was targeted at Kwangsun's crown and therefore, it fell on the ground. This was an insult towards the King of Pyeonghwa. It was indicating that how it's time for someone else to snatch that crown of his.

Jaehyun crouched down and picked up the arrow while Seongjin picked up his father's crown and handed him back. Jaehyun noticed a piece of paper attached with the long arrow. He nervously opened it after Kwangsun gestured him to do so. The young male's eyes widened after reading the words written on it. He started taking heavy breaths as he looked up at the others.

"What's written there, Jae?", his bestfriend asked.

He showed the paper and said, "Get ready for war!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Kiara was laying on her big clam shell bed, tears rolling down her cheeks non-stop. At that time, she heard some knocks and looked up only to find Chenle outside her window. She quickly got up and swam there. She held the bars of the window which were the only barrier separating them. "Lele, are you okay?"