➳39

Girl you're my Favorite~

As the two friends were going back to their dorms by bus

As the two friends were going back to their dorms by bus. Jaemin's phone started to ring suddenly. His father called him. He picked up the call and said, "Hello Dad!" But then, his happy face changed into a frown within a few seconds. "What?! I'm coming!" He ended the call and looked at the sleeping girl on his shoulder. He lightly shook her body and when she opened her eyes, she rubbed them and looked at Jaemin.

"Have we reached the dorm?", Kiara asked in a sleepy tone.

"No Kiara. Actually I have to go to the hospital."

This made our drowsiness go away. "Why? Did anything happen?"

"Uhh actually my Mom is suffering from high fever. And the temperature is not even decreasing so, she had been admitted to the hospital."

"Oh no. It's ok Jaemin."

""Are you sure? It's quite late now." Worry was evident in his eyes.

"Yes. Don't worry about me." She flashed an assuring smile at him which made Jaemin relaxed.

"Then I'm leaving. Call me after you return to the dorm", he said and got up from his seat and asked the driver to stop the bus and then he got out after waving her goodbye.

"Bye!", she said and looked outside through the glass window. Dark clouds covered the whole sky as no star could be seen. 'I think it's going to rain.'

Couple of minutes later, the bus stopped out of nowhere. The passengers started making noises and asked what happened.

The bus conductor got out of the bus and saw that one of the wheels got punctured. When he informed this to the passengers, everyone let out disappointed sounds. "Oh no! What should I do know?", she asked herself. Noticing all the people getting out of the bus one by one, she also decided to do the same.

"Atleast I can book a cab", she said and took out her phone but it was not switching on. "What happened to this now?", she asked and slammed her own phone. Kiara threw her head back and whined, "No!!! I forgot to charge it." She sighed and stomped her feet on the road. "I guess I have to walk all the way back to dorm.

The female started walking and saw a bus stop infront and a person was sitting there with his head down . She walked closer to the male and recognized him immediately. "Mark?"

The Canadian looked up hearing the familiar voice and stood up. "Kiara?"

"What are you doing here?"

Both of them asked the same thing at the same time.

The girl sighed. "Today we overworked and the bus I was on, got tire punctured and it was also the last bus. My phone doesn't have charge so, I can't even book a cab."