➳16

Love in an elevator~

"Oh my God! We did a lot of shopping today", Renjun said, struggling to hold so many shopping bags in his hands

"It's not 'we'. It's only you", Yumi said, pointing at the Chinese.

"What do you mean?" His eyebrows were knitted together.

"Have you counted how many scented candles you have bought? And also the art materials?"

"Oh those..." His lips formed a straight line.

"Yeah and you even bought more clothes than us", she said referring to her and the other girl.

"Yumi I can't help myself. I just love shopping."

"You shop more than some girls."

"Listen Yumi. Being a boy doesn't mean we can't do shopping as much as the girls", Haechan said.

"That I know. But you? You bought the same clothes again."

"What same clothes?" The tanned boy raised an eyebrow.

"If anyone opens your wardrobe, they will only see black t-shirts, black turtlenecks, black jeans and black leather jackets. Literally all black and a few are white. And you bought the same clothes today too."

"No they are not same. Some are from different brands, some have different designs", he retorted.

"Ok ok. Why are you guys bickering so much today?", Mark asked.

"I think it's because Haechan and Renjun said she didn't look good in dresses", Kiara said.

"Huh? Not our fault tho. She always wears shorts, pants, shirts and all. So it was kind of weird to see her wearing something girly", Renjun nervously said.

"Exactly", Haechan agreed with his friend.

"See!!! I'm not gonna wear this dress anymore." Yumi handed Haechan her shopping bags and started to walk in a faster pace.

The two bestfriends glanced at each other and then ran to Yumi quickly.

"Yumi. Sorry sorry sorry", the shorter boy apologized.

"Look. We didn't mean it like that", the other boy said.

"You are very pretty. Believe us."

"Yes yes."

But the girl didn't say anything, just glaring infront of her and walking as the other two were moving by her either side.

"Ok what to do you want?", Renjun inquired.

"Do you want to eat something?", Haechan asked.

"Yes. Let's go and eat. Food makes the mood better. Our treat."