➳28

Man, I'm not sorry, I'm dirty~

The group of nine gathered in the room shared by Mark, Haechan and Renjun

The group of nine gathered in the room shared by Mark, Haechan and Renjun. They didn't really have any plan for that evening so, they decided to have some gossips and maybe play a game. As they were talking about random topics, Haechan let out a scream by saying, "OH NOOOOO!!!"

Others looked at him with confused eyes. "What happened?", Jeno asked.

"I forgot something. Wait a minute." The tanned boy got up from the bed and opened his bag. After fiddling for a few seconds, he took out a small machine and showed it to his friends. "It was selling outside the airport. So, I bought one."

"Don't tell me that  is a lie detector machine", Mark asked.

"Yes baby", he replied with a smirk while the older cringed when he heard what Haechan called him.

"I'm down", Renjun said.

"Me too", Jaemin said and then one by one, all of them agreed. Now they were sitting on the bigger bed of the two bestfriends. Mark decided to sleep alone on the single bed because he knew if he would sleep with Haechan, the younger would cling to him and give him kisses while with Renjun, the Chinese would surely kick him out of the bed while sleeping.

"Let's get started. I'm gonna go first." Renjun put his hand on the small machine.

"Ok so did you ever flirt with a teacher?", Jisung asked.

"Yes ofcourse. Ms. Oh is hot", he replied immediately and as usual it was true. He sighed in relief. "I was nervous though." Others were obviously not so surprised.

Now it was Haechan's turn. "Did you ever kiss someone out of the blue?"

"Uhhh.... yes." After some time, a beep sound came which meant it was true.

"We knew this already", Jaemin said with a chuckle.

Yumi gasped. "And I never knew?"

"It was in middle school when Haechan kissed his crush suddenly infront of the staircase and then, the teacher saw it. Then, their parents were called and that girl never talked with him again", Jeno explained as the rest laughed in chorus while the tanned boy looked down, a little embarrassed.

"Lee Haechan. I see you were like this when you were a kid too." Mark patted the boy's shoulder.

"Did you ever use someone else's toothbrush?", Kiara asked Chenle.

"No." Then seconds later, he let out a yelp while others laughed while clapping hands.

"By any chance did you use my toothbrush?" Jisung raised his eyebrow.

"Actually... yes." He gave the youngest a toothy smile.

"Chenle!!!"

"Sorry~"