➳7

She’s a maniac~

The black-haired girl entered the swimming hall, stomping her feet and saw the boy whom she was looking for, sitting near the pool alone

The black-haired girl entered the swimming hall, stomping her feet and saw the boy whom she was looking for, sitting near the pool alone. With narrowed eyes, she scoffed and called him, "YAHHH MORK!!!"

The boy turned his head around only to see an angry girl coming towards him. He looked up at her with confused eyes. "I told you not to call me-"

"Yeah I know because I'm not your friend right?", she cut him off.

"What's wrong with you?", he asked her in confusion.

"I heard that you are Chenle's son- I mean friend. Is it true?"

"Yeah. So what?"

"But it's been only two weeks since you know him and you already accepted him as your friend and not me?!"

"Because he is a cool kid and we also played video games together."

"What? That means you think I'm not cool?"

The boy stood up with a sigh and faced her properly. "What nonsense!!! I'm not obliged to answer your stupid questions." He rolled his eyes and walked past her.

She turned around and shouted, "Mark why can't I be your friend? Did I do something wrong? Tell me."

Hearing her, he stopped in his tracks and turned back. He looked into her brown eyes. He noticed a frown on her face.

"Have you ever thought about my feelings? Is their any specific reason why you act so rudely with me?", Kiara questioned him.

Mark just looked at her and started taking steps forward. Noticing him coming towards her slowly, she started taking steps backwards with a gulp as she got a little scared by his piercing eyes.

"Mark what are you-" She couldn't complete her sentence as she reached the edge of the pool. She took a last step backwards and her foot slipped as she was going to fall into the blue water. But suddenly a pair of arms held her waist and pulled her as her head hit something hard. Her eyes were closed as her ear was pressed onto something rather someone. Hearing someone's heartbeats, she snapped her eyes open as she felt two hands around her body and her own hands was holding his shirt tightly. She looked up and met with his dark brown orbs. When they made eye contact, Mark again felt those weird feelings as his heart skipped a beat. Mark quickly pulled himself away from her and dusted his shirt and then cleared his throat.

"Can't even take care of yourself and want to be friends with me", Mark said with a scoff.

The girl tucked her hair behind her ear and said, "Then what should I do so that I can be a friend of yours? When will you accept me?"

"You don't need to do anything." He paused and continued, "The day I will introduce myself to you, then you can think that a friendship is formed between us." And then he turned around and left the place.