➳57

I will dive into you~

Ok! Are we really doing this???", Yumi asked in a panic tone

The whole squad was now standing in a secluded part of the Busan at 3.00 a.m. It was night time as the darkness covered the whole sky and the moon acted as the only source of light as the whole city was quiet as if a cast was spelled on it. The big waves of the sea were hitting the cliff making a loud splashing sound as the chilly wind gave shivers down their spines.

"I told you not to come with me. But you all still came. It's risky. You know that right?", Kiara said.

"How can we leave you in this danger? You don't know what will happen there", Jaemin said.

"You all have your own family. What if something happens to you? Think about your mom and dad. And as for me, no one will care if I die", Kiara replied.

Mark snapped his head at her direction with narrowed eyes. "How can you say that? Do I mean nothing to you? Are your friends nothing to you? There is Coach Dasom waiting for you because she thinks you will come back safe and sound."

"But still we are different", the mermaid said, looking at her feet.

"May be you are different from us but still you are one of us", Haechan said, with a soft smile.

"Friends should help each other, right?", Renjun asked.

"Don't worry we will protect your kingdom and you two. Atleast we will try to", Jeno said, referring to Kiara and Chenle.

The two water creatures shared a look and nodded. "Daegal will be okay right?", the orange-haired boy asked.

"Ofcourse. She is with my mom. She loves dogs", Yumi reassured the younger.

"I'm still scared guys", Jisung said with a frown.

"Jisung! I'm with you. I'll not let anything harm you", his bestfriend reassured him which gave him some confidence.

"But still think it's not a good idea for you guys to come, especially Mark", the mermaid said.

"What do you mean?", the oldest inquired.

"Your aquaphobia...."

"But I already overcame it with your help."

"Mark! That was just a small pool and it's a huge ocean. I'm scared if anything happens to you-"

"Nothing will happen. As I said, you are the cure of my trauma. Maybe because you're a mermaid, I'll be more safe. Now c'mon! You said you can turn us into mermen and mermaid."

She sighed in defeat and put off her sneakers and walked into the sea as the others kept looking at her until her body was completely covered with the cold water and she just vanished. Their eyes widened when they saw her coming out of the water and climbing on a huge rock which was in the middle of the sea. After climbing up to the top of the rock, her eyes closed as her arms were spread. She started to control the waves of the sea, making them twirl and spin. It looked like as if she was dancing with a ribbon. It looked so magical for the humans as they kept watching her with parted lips. Then, she opened her eyes which was glowing blue as her blue locket was glowing too and a different aura surrounded her. She spread her arms wide open and with that the water was divided into two parts making a path in between which led to the rock.