➳36

It's okay not to be okay~

Mark and Yumi stood infront of the cafe that they intended to go

Mark and Yumi stood infront of the cafe that they intended to go. The female looked at her phone showing the location and then looked up at the cafe's name- 'COFFEE HOUSE'. Yumi furrowed her eyebrows and thought, 'Kiara is working here?'

"Shall we go in?", Mark asked.

"Yeah let's go."

The two bestfriends entered the cafe which looked very aethestic. The lighting and the wooden furnitures gave a cozy look to the cafe. The smell of the coffee was lingering in the big room. At one side of the cafe, there were book shelves for those who liked to read. The wall on the side of the road was made up of glass through which the outer world visible from the warm room. They could hear the immense noise made by the customers which showed how popular the coffee shop was. They made their way to the coffee bar as the female was hiding behind Mark. Mark saw a female worker facing her back as she was doing some work. "Excuse me", he said.

The girl turned around with a smile and bowed a little. "Welcome to Coffee House-" But when she looked up and saw his face, she froze.

Mark's eyes widened. "Kiara?"

"M-Mark." That time that same question came to her mind when their eyes met- 'What do I feel about Mark?'

"You work here?", the older male asked.

"What? Oh yeah." She nodded her head.

"Surprise!", Yumi exclaimed as she came out from Mark's back with a gust of smile.

Kiara's mouth fell open as she smiled. "Yumi. You came."

"Ofcourse. I have to come."

The mermaid giggled and then asked, "What do you want?"

Mark looked at the menu board hanging on the wall. "Two vanilla iced coffee." Yumi nodded in agreement.

"And any pastries?"

"Uhh... chocolate", the male said, pointing at the specific pastry.

"No strawberry one", Yumi said.

"Chocolate", he demanded.

"Strawberry", she retorted.

"Chocolate."

"Strawberry-"

"Ok one chocolate pastry for Mark and one strawberry pastry for Yumi", Kiara said to stop their silly bickering.

"Yeah that's better", he said and they went to their table.

Few minutes later, here's your order", the younger girl said by putting the two glasses of coffee and two pastries. "I hope you will like it."

"Thank you", Mark beamed.

Kiara was about to leave when Yumi stopped her by her wrist. "Kiara I didn't notice the name of the cafe in that poster before but did Jaemin give you the poster?"