➳51

Funny how all dreams come true~

"I still can't believe you are dating Mark

"I still can't believe you are dating Mark."

"Why? Is he some kind of a God or what?", Kiara asked the younger boy.

"No! He is a human."

"So what? Love has no boundaries."

"Right. I don't know Mark for that long but I never thought that watermelon dude would end up falling for you", Chenle said.

"Why am I ugly?!"

"No he wasn't into girls before."

"Was he into... guys then?"

"No no no!!! It's not like that. Well... it's complicated."

"Uhhh complicated I see..."

"But how will you tell him?"

"About what?"

"That you're a..."

"Oh. Let few days go. I will tell him. Hopefully."

"Sometimes I think you two sisters are really alike."

She giggled and asked, "You think so?"

"Hmm. I mean both of you are into humans. I hope you and Mark will be like noona and hyung."

"Aww~"

"Oh yes. Now that you are dating Mark, don't hurt him. Never!"

"What?!" She knitted her eyebrows.

"Yes. Break my son's heart and I will rip your heart."

"What are you talking about? I guess he is more important to you now." She looked at him in disbelief.

"Ofcourse. I adopted him."

She shook her head. "You're getting too much into the character. Also it's ok. Don't come running to me if you get into any trouble anymore."

"I don't get into troubles."

She raised her eyebrows. "Who broke the vase in the art class? And who paid for it huh?"

His lips formed a thin straight line. "Well... Let's forget about it. Coming to my point. It's still unbelievable for me that you are dating a freaking cute human!!!"

"You will believe it when you yourself will fall in love with a human. Now go to your class."

"What?! That's never gonna happen."

"We will see. I challenge you will fall in love with a human girl."

He chuckled. "No no. I'm not like you. I don't fall in love that easily."

"Let's see what the future holds for you." She smiled and took a turn at the end of the hallway.

Chenle scoffed and looked out of the window at the crowd of students "I will never fall for a human."