Update

Sooooo it's been a while...

And I'm sorry, but this is not a new chapter, but an update on why I haven't been well.... updating.

A lot has happened since the last time I updated this story, but let's start at the beginning.

Okay, so my original plan was to not upload anything while we're waiting for season 2, and write a bunch of new chapters instead so I can publish one chapter weekly. So along with every new episode, there would have been one new chapter.

As you can tell, it didn't really work out.

And that's my fault alone because I completely underestimated how much work and stress I would be under.

The whole summer I've been working on something similar to a thesis. There is not really an English word for it, but it's basically a thesis just shorter and you don't get a degree or something. 

The point is: In Austria, you need to write one (and get a positive grade on it) because otherwise you are not allowed to take the final exams.

This leads me to my next point: Final exams. They start in May, but our teachers have been pushing us to our limits. 

I literally come home, take a short nap because I'm so tired, study until like 9 pm, go to bed, get up at 7 am, drive to school, and repeat.

Somewhere in between I also do homework and on the weekend I'm working at the bowling center.

I simply have zero time to write. And I'm so so sorry that I can't give you any new content.

But I wanna continue this book. And I will. I still have so many ideas and drafts laying around and I can't wait for you guys to read it. 

Just not before July. 

But I will make a comeback! I promise!

Still, I wanted to thank you all for your support. People really love this story and I really appreciate it. 

So thank you for your support and patience.

Until next time,

Pat