I took off my hoodie which left me in a black tank top. I kneeled in front of her and slowly opened her legs. Her bald fat pussy was so juicy, it was just so fucking wet it made me rock hard.

Even though this is a punishment I still believe in consent so I looked up at her and looked in her eyes. She nodded slowly and opened her legs a bit more.

Once she gave me consent all my manners went out the window, I took her whole pussy in my mouth and began sucking and slurping on it for dear life. She was screaming and moaning and cumming and shaking after just 3 minutes. Hell she was hitting high notes that I couldn't. Shit maybe even higher than Mariah Carey.

"Shittttttt! Daddy oh my- uhhhhhhhh!" She had a handful of my curls as she rode my face. I slid my tongue through her folds and collected her juices, while sucking the life out of her clit causing her to cum. She let go of my hair as I kept going and began trying to run but I had a good hold on her thighs so she not going nowhere.

—End Of Flashback—

At this point I can feel my stomach burning trying to keep my friend down while reminiscing on the events from the other night. "I'll be right back yall." I said getting up and going to the bathroom. 

-----

I come back to the circle, 5 minutes later and sit down in my original spot and Megan cuddles back up on my side. I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her head. We was still playing never have I ever and it just so happened to be my turn. "Alright bitch you done had enough time to shit in the bathroom, its your turn." Di said laying in Rihanna's lap, while Rih stroked her hair. 

"Never have I ever wanted to fuck my friend or best friend." I say as I drink from my cup. The room got mad quiet. Rihanna, Dinah, Megan, and Di all held up a Never sign. And London, Kelly, Lani, Shenseea and I held up an I Have sign. I looked at Di and gave her a 'bitch really face'

"What bitch? I haven't." She said laughing. "Girl then explain y'all." I said gesturing between her and Rihanna who's lap she was still on. "I'm just a touchy friend." She said shrugging her arms and shooting me a smirk only me and Megan could see. I let out a loud ass cackle and sipped some more of my drink. 

"Baby now from what ya told us a few minutes ago, I would say ya a damn lie." Shenseea said looking at Megan. "Wait huh?" I said confused as hell. Megan gave Shen a look, like the ones black mommas give they kids when they try some shit. "Well so you see Bey, when you went to the bathroom little miss Megan here said that she wa-" She was cut off when Megan karate chopped her in the mouth like Madea did Hattie in that movie. 

"Damn Jovon!!" She said holding her face. "Now back to what is was saying." She said sitting up taking a big sip from her cup. "she said she want yo dick al-'' Before she could continue what she was saying, Megan sat up on her knees and tackled Shen, semi choking her, while we sat around watching them cracking the fuck up. "Oka- Shit. okayyyyy I'm sorryy." After Shen apologized, Megan stopped and stay back in her spot like nothing happened.

"Alright who next?" I said lightly chuckling, after we all went Rih suggested we do something different. Half of us said Truth or Dare the other half said movies. In order to break the tie we did a big tournament of paper scissors.

There was three groups of two, then one group of three, since it is nine of us total.{Di v. Dinah} {Kelly v. Me} {Rihanna v. Lauren}{Lani v. Megan v. Shen}

Dinah, Lauren, Megan, and I won and now we would go through another set; {Dinah v. Me}{Lauren v. Megan}. Inevitably enough, I beat Dinah and Megan beat Lauren, which meant me and her had to battle now. Megan scooted over to me on the couch,  and held her hands out in the rock paper position with one on top of the other. Now that I think about it ion even know what I wanna do, right now I am in the mood to beat ha pussy out the frame but ion even think she on that type of time with me. You know what let me just let her win.